Reviews for Along Came Malfoy
LightsPast chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Wow, if english isn't your first or second language, you must be pretty smart! Cause your writing is awesome!
HermioneMartinez chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Wazkentis? Idk why it reminds me of Waskowitz...
Maskedgirl3 chapter 30 . 12/25/2010
haha whistling softly to himself and thinking how whipped he is! XD you just gotta love this story! _
Maskedgirl3 chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
i'm thinking it is ron...lol red hair...hmmmmm
Maskedgirl3 chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
Haha that was cut lol i loved the last line 'fuck the world'
xxPennyweather-Muffinfacexx chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
whoa...

Intense, i think the word i am looking for to describe this chapter is intense.

i love this story but at times it gets a bit confused.

Still, great job!
xxPennyweather-Muffinfacexx chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Okay, this story has been up for a while and i swore i would read it but then i went away and...ok. i'm rambling and you dont care.

anyway. do over.

i think this story is great so far, very good and descriptive. poor hermione and yay for the virtual existance of the badass Draco Malfoy.

SparklesLikeADiamond...
soumz13 chapter 30 . 6/8/2009
LOve you, love you loads!

Thank you so much for dedicating this.."tough" chapter to me!..I'm so honoured!..(Thank you Thank you!)

And Hermoine's attitude...I lOve it!..

that.."I dont give a f**k what the world says about me" attitude..

and yea..i'm soo sorry i read this after such a long time!..I was addicted to a game..and...it really took a lot of efforts on my side to get back onto this..!..

But you've again got me addicted to fanfics..!..well...

if harry n ron'd actually come to "rescue" Herms..would have been interesting...:)

In the end: Update soon!.

sOuMya...:)
geminigirl24 chapter 30 . 5/20/2009
hey,loved your story! I really can't wait to read more! You're an awesome writer!
cornilia243 chapter 30 . 5/19/2009
please update faster!

i cant wait until the next chapter though

this story is awesome!

the only thing is you dont update very often so i forget what the story is about...
CheekySweetChic chapter 30 . 5/18/2009
Omg!

They are such a cute couple!

And Harry and Ron are idiots.

Seriously, sometimes i think NEville should have been the Chosen One!

"and Ginny go and make out with Harry somewhere"

haha!

Love that line!
geminigirl24 chapter 21 . 5/17/2009
hi! I just read 21 chapters of your story (it was so good I couldn't stop! lol) anyway,I love it so far! you're a great writer!
earthgoddess36 chapter 30 . 5/17/2009
Leila!

(jsyk, there were a lot of a's and !'s in there, but ff is stupid and takes them out for no reason. Boo!)

Yes, it took you a while, but that's ok, I am just glad you updated.

I loved this chapter, if only because of all the cute dramione moments...and of course the snogging. You've gotta love the snogging. hehehe

Lavender totally got what she deserved. I thought that scene could have been written a little more clearly, but that is my only qualm. Go Hermione for not letting that superficial cunt get to her. Personally, I would have slapped her across the face the moment she said 'bitch' but that's just me and my slightly violent tendencies. Everyone in my school knows - you don't mess with the Stephmaster. lol

Also, I LOVED how Hermione was like 'Ginny, go make out with Harry somewhere, just leave me alone.' I cracked up at that.

So who knows what about whose relationship? I've kind of blanked on that.

And of course it's funny that Lavender is jealous of Hermione, and it's even funnier that Hermione is getting all posessive over him! That's just ridiculous.

Here's the thing, though, just some constructive criticism. A few chapters back, Hermione's mom died, and Draco's dad came to the school and threatened Hermione. I really liked where you were going with that, because it made the whole story a lot deeper and more intriguing. But I feel that you've lost that a bit in this chapter. Not that you have to turn this into a dark fic, but I felt that turning things more serious brought a lot to the story. That's my two cents.

Can't wait til you update again!

-Stephanie Z
swishandflickwit chapter 30 . 5/17/2009
Haha! I heart this chapter! Kudos to Hermione for whipping LavLav's petty little arse! Hihi, I'm so glad you updated, my inbox is pretty much, zero on the update. :)) Anyways. . .

I guess the only question on my mind is, what's next? Hehe, I wanna know what's gonna happen, but at the same time, I don't want it to end!

Maybe a lemon in your next D/Hr story :)) Just kidding, yeap, shame on me though my friends don't seem to think so, their minds are way down the gutter. Ok, now I'm babbling, no idea why I said that.

Well, update soon, I'm dying to know what's next!
Rebecca chapter 30 . 5/17/2009
Great chapter! I loved the classroom scene, especially the side one with Harry and Ron...