Reviews for According to Rumour
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
We are not conducting an illicit affair, Albus. I feel sure I would have noticed. HAAHAHAAHA GOOD LINE :)
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is the second or third time that I've read this one :). It's one of my favorite oneshots.
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
lovely! :D And yay for Sybil to be correct ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I love this it's hilarious!
Hidden Traces chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I don't know whether to 'eeew', 'awwww', or laugh! Great oneshot!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Very funny :) Well done!
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Made me laugh like a lunatic at the end - I love your stories - they're so well-written and thought-out :)
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
A disturbance in the force, Sybil?

"What did you see, Sybil?" Minerva asked wearily. Albus smiled into his beard and waited for the answer.

"It was—It was—"

"Your death?" Rolanda suggested helpfully.

Very fuuny. As was:"...some of the most skilled witches and wizards in England (and Sybil)..."

Amadeus sounds adorable (and like trouble).
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Amusing and adorable! A great combination!

The idea that Trelawney might actually have seen that particular encounter is hysterically funny.

Considering her doom and gloom predictions that don't come true, it's good that this one that is the entire opposite did!

Well done!
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love Amadeus! And this was so incredibly sweet! I love it!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I'm not usually interested in this pairing (I just find it a bit weird sometimes) but this fic was to cute to leave alone. Well done!
mrsProbie chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I love the way you write Albus. It's so... how I've always imagined him being before Harry and the drama that would come with. I also like how Minerva takes a swipe at Sybil with the whole 'all the greatest witches and wizards (and Sybil)' bit.

Thanks for the great read!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
So sweet *smile*
MissKellyAnne chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
this was absolutely perfect. it was really funny, adorable, and I love the interaction between the dog and Minerva. even between Minerva and Albus! The dialouge was perfect! ahh!

ps: I totally logged in specifically so I could fave this story ;)
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I was laughing so hard there were tears in my eyes.

'I assumed it was Albus's animagus form.' Brilliant :D