Reviews for Fairy Tale
Hollywood Grimm chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
i really liked this, it it so what Kuki would do if she had a fairytale book :P
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I'm glad you threw in a little popcorn bit there. After SLUMBER, I decided Kuki was as obsessed with it as I am. XD Hehe.

Well anyways, this is what I have to say: That.. was.. awesome. Seriously, wow. You've got the neatest writing style I've ever seen on . No exaggeration. That was really very great. *applauds* Only you can make a one-shot theme like this work in a.. well, a one-shot.

*faves*
Numbeh 013 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
aaw that's so nice! i hate the little mermaid since i was 6, my baby sister played it 3 times a day, and for my misfortune, when she grew out of it, my other baby sister, began playing it twice a day, it's quite annoying haha i kinda know how mushi, felt, and all the others too
BOTN27 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
cute! yay wally doing the right thing!
pretty. odd chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
that was cute i still love fairytails and im 14 so that was cute how he decided to lissen to her story :]
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I LOVE IT! it's so sweet!
December'sRose chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Nice! I really enjoyed this one-shot, Super! Loved how you had it in Wally's point of view; and the ending was cute. It was a nice setting and I can totally picture Wally and Kuki acting that way towards each other on the actual show. ;)

Even without major fluff it was an adorable 3/4 one-shot! Fantastic job!

~Symone
darla ladylondon chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This was Great. Wally explains through over half the story as to why he hates fairy tales, and in the end encourages her to read some more. How sweet! I couldn't think of a better one shot for this theme! :)
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aw! Wally's so sweet. Loved the story, Super Reader! Can't wait for your next one or the update of Switched I