Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
Mary-La chapter 38 . 4/15/2009
Omg! I love it! So good. LOL. It made my day! thanks again for such an awesome story! don't ever stop writing!
MayGirl85 chapter 29 . 4/9/2009
haha ! knew Nott was involved.
MayGirl85 chapter 28 . 4/9/2009
Im glad for this summary. It clears up everything thats going on.

So now to guess. I have 3 candidates:

1. Marcus Flint: He seems to know too much. I dont think he would crucio Hermione - I think that was Clearwater. I think Marcus is playing both sides against the middle.

2. Blaise Zabini: I think he and Clearwater kidnapped her and crucio'd her. I don't think he is the other baby born.

3. Theo Nott: He's just in everyone's pocket. Could be the dark horse that surprises everyone.
Quills of Time chapter 18 . 3/30/2009
Not only am I a Dramione fan, but i also really like jane Austen's works, so hurrah! for this story :)

You're writing it wonderfully, it really does create the atmosphere of the olden days. Great romance and wonderful portayl of love and romance.

Can't wait to find some time to read more tomorrow!

~Quilly
Uns33n.Unkn0wn chapter 38 . 2/19/2009
that was AMAZING. there were so many twists and turns. I love yoru stories. You are so talented.
Uns33n.Unkn0wn chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
I've always been a fan of your work. An Unlikely Pair, A Very Special Election . . etc. And I'm amazed again and again by your writing. I love your Dramione fics because your characters are engaging and real. Especially in this story. I love the fact that you put the story around the Jane Austen era. And though I haven't read 'Pride and Prejudice' (too hard) I get where the story is going and I love it! I can't wait to finish it.

U.U
Ida Sofie chapter 38 . 2/17/2009
your a wonderful writer, so ill go and look at your other stories too, right now!

this is an amazing story!

in the end, when i saw that the story was complete, the first thought i got was

"she ought to make a book out of this!"

if you ever publish a book, ill be the first one in the line to bye it

ive never wanted to bye anyones writing before, but if you write 300-500 pages, ill gladly pay ;)

please keep writing!

-ida
dracofan53 chapter 38 . 2/8/2009
Such torture to meet such sweet love. It was a beautiful story. You are a brilliant writer : )
CailinNollaig chapter 38 . 1/9/2009
Well... that was brilliant!

I loved your characters and their roles in the story- they all had a story kind of thing. It was so interesting to see how their relationships and society would have played out back then. Like the blood issue was still a problem to some purebloods, and so on.

I adored Theo in your story from the start of the story. So when I found out it was him, I was shouting at the screen. It's just not fair! He was so kind, considerate and friendly. He was Draco's best friend., Oh.. why him?lol

Hermione was great too, her personality was still intact - even though it was set in earlier times. also, I think the langauge and how they spoke was done perfectly. You pulled it off flawlessly. I admit, I was hesitant to read this fic as I thought it would be a little weird. No, weird is the wrong word. I don't know, I didn't think you would be able to have them act so accordingly to the times. But you did it brilliantly.!

Ginny was played an excellent role in the story, and I could really picture Ginny Weasley doing all of that. with no real intentions of hurting anyone.

Remus Lupin.. Ah, poor Remus. He got sucked into it and suddenly everything went spiralling out of control. He kept too many secrets locked up, but it was for a friend. So I suppose he had valid reasons. I thought the letter was beautifully done. He's such a sweet, unassuming man really. At first, at least.

Snape was kind of cute too. Well, I mean like... kind. He was kind of kind. He had his moments like. He never wanted to hurt anyone either, and he expresses his love for his godson. That was sweet. :)

Draco was greaT! I loved the arrogance - especially how he was introduced!

Marcus Flint's first impression wasn't a good one, and even now, I'm still undecided as to whether I like the character or not.

I heart Sirius Black, I just wish he could have been around.

The passionate scenes you wrote about Hermione and Draco were amazing! I mean the one in the gazebo of course! The little ones packed with tension are the best I think.

There were so many loopholes in this it makes my head spin. It was all very confusing and complicated. although, the pro's out weigh the cons.

Love the pairs as well btw!

I knew from the moment Harry took Pansy's arm at the market that something would happen between the two. But then you had to go ahead and make Harry say "She's spoken for" (or something along those lines)! lol. Anyway, I'm glad it was them two in the end.. sort of.

Luna/Ron was cute too - even if there was only a small mention of it.

Charlie/Daphne was kind of funny. I liked it though.

Sirius/Lily.. though it wasnt love for each other, it was sweet. I've always had a soft spot for that ship.

I hadn't a clue of who Hermiones muggle-born mother was until you said she had a husband already. I had high suspicions after that.

The story was full of angst, I must say. Sometimes more than I could bare - you sure do now how to. .. well, drag things out. Or 'create suspension'. I love the mystery aspect to the story though, as I have been looking for one of them since "Murder at Malfoy Manor".

Overall, I loved this story. And though it frustrated me sometimes , I simply COULD NOT stop reading. It's amazing. Really, your story is amazing!

I hope to be able to write like that someday. Maybe I'll read something else from you in the future. Not now, because I'm so busy, but maybe in the future.

I look forward to it ;)

Anyway, excellent story! You pulled it off flawlessly! Especially the Era!

Bravo!

xCNx
Vindictive Vixen chapter 38 . 12/27/2008
Well done . I very much enjoyed every moment I spent reading Arrogance and Ignorance.

Easy reading is damn hard writing. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne.
elli chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Your description of the dance was so very romantic!
elli chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
This Harry is wonderful! I love him so much, and dislike his intended as much!
elli chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
I like that Arrogance and Ignorance don't mean derogatory things in this story.
elli chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
You captured the tone and essence of the era so well. You really should be writting historical romance. If you want to write another one of these, starring these two, I wouldn't mind, not at all.
elli chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was without a doubt one of the best written chapters of any of your stories, and it is just the first chapter. Really. I meant to leave a review the first time I read this but I didn't. I enjoyed this one so much, and no smut or anything, but so very romantic.
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »