Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
LivingForWriting chapter 38 . 8/20/2009
I loved this so much, the Austen style take was wonderful and you're a brilliant writer :)

thank you for a lovely story which made me very happy :)
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 38 . 8/6/2009
This story is so intricately written, I even cried at the end!

It was so beautiful :D

I'm going to miss it so much!

Dramione forever and you're the best~!
EmeraldEyedDreamer chapter 38 . 8/5/2009
Simply beautiful. Passionate. I love this story. You, as I have reviewed times before, are a devestatingly excellent writer. You made everything come together in a way that made sense, even if it did stray far from the original. You fit each piece of the puzzle together perfectly. Well researched and planned. Completely and totally fantastic!
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I love this setting!

The background is rather original, compared to most fanfiction.

Draco is so...hot (well, no duh to that) talking Mr Darcy's language. Hehe. :D

(Right, right. I'm off to read chapter 3 now. :D)
kk chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
this is an interesting concept. it is certainly different from most other stories, and definitely better than I expected. we shall see how things progress...
Spunkalovely chapter 38 . 5/22/2009
Aww, cute. Happy ending after al that. I think that's what everyone deserves but not everyone is willing to fight for it like Hermione and Draco were in your story. It would have been simple to just have Draco give it all up but he didn't. He wanted every part of his happily ever after. I like that. Awesome work on this fic!
chelley2883 chapter 38 . 4/26/2009
well that story was definitely different than any others i've ever read and it was very convoluted (sp?)...a lot of twists and turns you didn't expect...and the fact that it took place in the 1800s was another thing that makes it unique...so all in all...i loved it! :) thanks for writing it, another masterpiece it seems :) sorry just a big fan of your writings
Mary-La chapter 38 . 4/15/2009
Omg! I love it! So good. LOL. It made my day! thanks again for such an awesome story! don't ever stop writing!
MayGirl85 chapter 29 . 4/9/2009
haha ! knew Nott was involved.
MayGirl85 chapter 28 . 4/9/2009
Im glad for this summary. It clears up everything thats going on.

So now to guess. I have 3 candidates:

1. Marcus Flint: He seems to know too much. I dont think he would crucio Hermione - I think that was Clearwater. I think Marcus is playing both sides against the middle.

2. Blaise Zabini: I think he and Clearwater kidnapped her and crucio'd her. I don't think he is the other baby born.

3. Theo Nott: He's just in everyone's pocket. Could be the dark horse that surprises everyone.
Quills of Time chapter 18 . 3/30/2009
Not only am I a Dramione fan, but i also really like jane Austen's works, so hurrah! for this story :)

You're writing it wonderfully, it really does create the atmosphere of the olden days. Great romance and wonderful portayl of love and romance.

Can't wait to find some time to read more tomorrow!

~Quilly
Uns33n.Unkn0wn chapter 38 . 2/19/2009
that was AMAZING. there were so many twists and turns. I love yoru stories. You are so talented.
Uns33n.Unkn0wn chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
I've always been a fan of your work. An Unlikely Pair, A Very Special Election . . etc. And I'm amazed again and again by your writing. I love your Dramione fics because your characters are engaging and real. Especially in this story. I love the fact that you put the story around the Jane Austen era. And though I haven't read 'Pride and Prejudice' (too hard) I get where the story is going and I love it! I can't wait to finish it.

U.U
Ida Sofie chapter 38 . 2/17/2009
your a wonderful writer, so ill go and look at your other stories too, right now!

this is an amazing story!

in the end, when i saw that the story was complete, the first thought i got was

"she ought to make a book out of this!"

if you ever publish a book, ill be the first one in the line to bye it

ive never wanted to bye anyones writing before, but if you write 300-500 pages, ill gladly pay ;)

please keep writing!

-ida
dracofan53 chapter 38 . 2/8/2009
Such torture to meet such sweet love. It was a beautiful story. You are a brilliant writer : )
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »