Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
Phlogiston chapter 38 . 7/4/2014
Damn fine story. Didn't think I'd like it at first, but it was great.
Damesdale Gratia chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
ii read this story a few months ago, but i didn't finish it. it's a great story though.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 38 . 4/10/2014
Ah yes, so after a crazy 3-day rollercoaster, I have reached the end! What a thrilling ride it was!

I am still a little saddened that Theo is indeed the true culprit, though his demeanor in his final scenes sure lessens the blow haha

I think if for some reason you were able to write Marcus into the scene with the seer in the tent, then I definitely wouldn't have been able to piece it together so early in the game :)

Oh, and also love how Marcus was able to fit into the picture too
Everything is just so fabulous!

Kudos to you for such an amazingly creative and well-knit story!
Can't wait to see what else you have in store!
Cheers!
Onigiri Momoko chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
Wow I was going to write a huge whopping review at the very end but I have to write something NOW!

I'm going to be extremely saddened to find out the Theo is the son of Andromeda, hence the one who's after Hermione!

He's been such a sweetheart so far, and it will break my heart to have the truth confirmed! (Though as it is, it is half confirmed with the seer!)

This is such an amazing story; a Harry Potter fanfic with Jane Austen-esque style... best kind of blend I could ever hope for! I am so thrilled to have come upon this, and am so excited to keep reading!
DracoSly chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
AH! Lupin! No! This story has me hooked and I've remained silent till now! I'm anxious and curious to see how this all plays out and what everyone's real intentions are!
LR Earl chapter 38 . 3/27/2014
This story was EVERYTHING! Thank you for the engaging read - excuse me while I go swoon somewhere :)
ANEwrites chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Hermione appears in my head as a young Audrey Hepburn, and the rest of the women appear as women from the 80s with tight skirts and big hair. :D it's quite an interesting picture. I must trek on, though this story. :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
That was just tragic to read!
Though I do think Hermione's being rather unfair.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
FINALLY! Draco plucked up the courage!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I like the little hint of Fremione in there, and Draco's utter (not so) concealed jealousy.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
"He did not expect that"
Neither did I lol
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I'm sorry it took me this long to review! I just wanna start off by saying your blend of the HP characters into the regency area is extremely well thought-out and written. I've read Eloisa James's novels and they're not half as great as yours!
ariaamaliana chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
NO WAAY. WHY.
ariaamaliana chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ahh, the summary in the beginning was really well done. It hooked me rather easily.
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this story! I love the plot twists and the time set and the fact you did such a wonderful job in conveying various relationships between the charachters.
Thiis is definitely one of the best and most amazing stories I've read! :D
Thank you for writing it, you certainly made my day with it (and yes, I read all 38 chapters in one bloody day haha)! 3
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »