Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
TeaWithMeAtThree chapter 38 . 12/1/2015
This is truly beautiful, oh my dear I loved it so much. Thank you so much for writing it, it was a treasure to read
Guest chapter 38 . 10/23/2015
This is one of the best I've read. Thank you.
RechelBethel chapter 38 . 7/1/2015
wow this story really was a trip, wow l love your style but most l love your Draco character!
Kieran chapter 38 . 5/5/2015
Utterly beautiful.
TiffanyTung chapter 38 . 3/15/2015
This is such a intense story, a literal page-turner I love how vivid your descriptions of their physical contact and all the plot twist throughout the whole story! Totally loved it! Keep up with your good work x
fdxfictioner chapter 38 . 2/14/2015
I truly enjoyed reading this story. You did wonder portraying the regency era with the characters and kept the story lively.
Djomar chapter 38 . 2/6/2015
Wonderful story! Just one little thing- it saddens me that Draco was not ready to give it all up for her. If the circumstances didn't become so fortunate for them, he wouldn't have married her, despite their love for each other
Cleo26 chapter 38 . 11/15/2014
Incredible story ! The plot is just so enticing and the way you portrayed Hermione and Draco's love is just wonderful. Thank you for an amazing fanfic.
Wild-hair Eir chapter 38 . 11/15/2014
I cant speaks any else than i adore this very much!
Respect c:
Dorawc chapter 37 . 11/12/2014
for those who planned to read this story but are unsure.
this story should be called lies and deceit.
the first part of the story is good. well written in a steady pace.
but after around ch27 is where the mess comes in.
you have 10 different lies going on at the same time. everyone has their own agenda. everything is a mess.
then you will have chapters where you get lovely pretty pointless( relatively) scenes where draco and herms fawn over each other and then in the next chapter, in one line, 'someone killed an important character'
truly, im speechless.
a multi-plot story may have been a characteristic of a well written and developed story but in your case, it messed things up.
also, to the author, you might want to check your 'then' and 'than' :)
In a way, to improve is to be picky.
Dorawc chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
so.. slight incest here? :O
Guest chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
Let me just say, this is by far the most beautifully written writing known to man. Jane Austin would truly be proud. I know this story was finished 6 years ago, but you have me hooked. I am utterly and fondly engrossed with such a beautiful story. Hats off to you. You have truly written a story the heart desires. For that I owe you my greatest thanks.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/6/2014
I have a terrrible feeling about Theo Nott. I dunno, maybe it's just my gut fooling me. But I kinda don't trust him since the last ten chapters. Flint seems Okay to me.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
What do you mean coming up? What was the ultimate price Lily paid?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Did I miss something? How did she suddenly know about the codicil?
1,356 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »