Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
HeatherQuynn chapter 38 . 9/6/2016
You beautifully merged two of my favorite things, Regency literature/life and HP! Loved this story and all of it's plot twists.
Tazza7 chapter 38 . 7/29/2016
Awesome! Just awesome. Have read this twice and would love to watch it as a period drama with the same characters from the Harry Potter Films.
keeperofcats1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Wonderful story .
Guest chapter 38 . 6/11/2016
Okay this fanfiction is amazing, original and so beautiful. I've already read dramione's fanfiction but not like this. This story is really original and unique. I dont know if you know the tv show The vampire diaries? Because it was a little bit similar in the context of history. The couple Draco/Hermione and the story in general reminded me the story between Katherine Pierce/Stefan Salvatore and Damon Salvatore.
I really loved Arrogance and ignorance who took me to another era. It was very different from what i used to read in terms of dramione and it was refreshing too.
I'm french, i'm looking for stories dramione in English and i'm happy to have found this fabulous story. Thank you, this trip was fantastic. I'll add you in my favorite stories. ;-)
Arveen Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
Classics are always amazin. I love them. Great work so far
clarkfan325 chapter 38 . 5/25/2016
Wonderful story. I loved the progression of Draco & Hermione's relationship. The mystery of Hermione's true parentage was very interesting as well the mystery of who Andromeda's son really was. I definitely did not expect it to be Theo.
Eri0 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I love it ;)
Katriiiris chapter 38 . 3/5/2016
This story was amazing and so adorable! As an Austen fan, I loved your story very much. Thank you for sharing it :)
iheartdraco95 chapter 34 . 1/25/2016
legiliimens chapter 38 . 1/19/2016
what a lovely end to an even lovelier fic. to be honest, i've never been one for regency era fics, but after watching pride and prejudice, i was craving some more regency action. i definitely love the characterization of all of the characters in this fic, and i just loved the entire plot overall. kudos on a fantastically written fic, and i thank you for sharing with us!
iheartdraco95 chapter 29 . 1/14/2016
I admire you for writing this story.
iheartdraco95 chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
I don't know if this was intentional but Draco never said his name and she still remembered! Please let this be a clue pleaseeeee
iheartdraco95 chapter 21 . 1/8/2016
No fucking way.
This story has been a roller coaster of emotions for me till now and you simply cannot just obliviate all that cmon...
I'm scared to read more
I loved every thing till now
Their entire buildup of the relationship made me have butterflies throughout !
Dhriti Ghoshal chapter 38 . 1/3/2016
God I just loved it of the best dramione stories i have read...and believe me. i read a lot of them...Thank you for this wonderful experience..
iheartdraco95 chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
It had my heart in flutters!
Your version of Draco and Hermione are so fucking amazing 3_3