Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
Guest chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
What do you mean coming up? What was the ultimate price Lily paid?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Did I miss something? How did she suddenly know about the codicil?
lamb chapter 38 . 7/8/2014
that feeling you get after finishing reading a rather grand story is priceless. quote me upon my death on that.''that feeling you get after finishing reading a rather grand story is priceless.''-lamb:finished reading ''Arrogance and Ignorance'' By: ..one word:four syllables:eleven letters: 'magnificent' (one tip:one step:one goal: write more-write stories besides fanfic-you're a writer) :luck 1.'success' or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own :good be desired or approved of.(''good luck'')
lamb chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
confusing it is,-hermione's parents and the lies..had i not read it four times i wouldn't have understood it as much as i now do, and yet i am still confused
Phlogiston chapter 38 . 7/4/2014
Damn fine story. Didn't think I'd like it at first, but it was great.
Damesdale Gratia chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
ii read this story a few months ago, but i didn't finish it. it's a great story though.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 38 . 4/10/2014
Ah yes, so after a crazy 3-day rollercoaster, I have reached the end! What a thrilling ride it was!

I am still a little saddened that Theo is indeed the true culprit, though his demeanor in his final scenes sure lessens the blow haha

I think if for some reason you were able to write Marcus into the scene with the seer in the tent, then I definitely wouldn't have been able to piece it together so early in the game :)

Oh, and also love how Marcus was able to fit into the picture too
Everything is just so fabulous!

Kudos to you for such an amazingly creative and well-knit story!
Can't wait to see what else you have in store!
Cheers!
Onigiri Momoko chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
Wow I was going to write a huge whopping review at the very end but I have to write something NOW!

I'm going to be extremely saddened to find out the Theo is the son of Andromeda, hence the one who's after Hermione!

He's been such a sweetheart so far, and it will break my heart to have the truth confirmed! (Though as it is, it is half confirmed with the seer!)

This is such an amazing story; a Harry Potter fanfic with Jane Austen-esque style... best kind of blend I could ever hope for! I am so thrilled to have come upon this, and am so excited to keep reading!
DracoSly chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
AH! Lupin! No! This story has me hooked and I've remained silent till now! I'm anxious and curious to see how this all plays out and what everyone's real intentions are!
boy bye chapter 38 . 3/27/2014
This story was EVERYTHING! Thank you for the engaging read - excuse me while I go swoon somewhere :)
ANEwrites chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Hermione appears in my head as a young Audrey Hepburn, and the rest of the women appear as women from the 80s with tight skirts and big hair. :D it's quite an interesting picture. I must trek on, though this story. :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
That was just tragic to read!
Though I do think Hermione's being rather unfair.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
FINALLY! Draco plucked up the courage!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I like the little hint of Fremione in there, and Draco's utter (not so) concealed jealousy.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
"He did not expect that"
Neither did I lol