Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
Wild-hair Eir chapter 38 . 11/15/2014
I cant speaks any else than i adore this very much!
Respect c:
Dorawc chapter 37 . 11/12/2014
for those who planned to read this story but are unsure.
this story should be called lies and deceit.
the first part of the story is good. well written in a steady pace.
but after around ch27 is where the mess comes in.
you have 10 different lies going on at the same time. everyone has their own agenda. everything is a mess.
then you will have chapters where you get lovely pretty pointless( relatively) scenes where draco and herms fawn over each other and then in the next chapter, in one line, 'someone killed an important character'
truly, im speechless.
a multi-plot story may have been a characteristic of a well written and developed story but in your case, it messed things up.
also, to the author, you might want to check your 'then' and 'than' :)
In a way, to improve is to be picky.
Dorawc chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
so.. slight incest here? :O
Guest chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
Let me just say, this is by far the most beautifully written writing known to man. Jane Austin would truly be proud. I know this story was finished 6 years ago, but you have me hooked. I am utterly and fondly engrossed with such a beautiful story. Hats off to you. You have truly written a story the heart desires. For that I owe you my greatest thanks.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/6/2014
I have a terrrible feeling about Theo Nott. I dunno, maybe it's just my gut fooling me. But I kinda don't trust him since the last ten chapters. Flint seems Okay to me.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
What do you mean coming up? What was the ultimate price Lily paid?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Did I miss something? How did she suddenly know about the codicil?
lamb chapter 38 . 7/8/2014
that feeling you get after finishing reading a rather grand story is priceless. quote me upon my death on that.''that feeling you get after finishing reading a rather grand story is priceless.''-lamb:finished reading ''Arrogance and Ignorance'' By: ..one word:four syllables:eleven letters: 'magnificent' (one tip:one step:one goal: write more-write stories besides fanfic-you're a writer) :luck 1.'success' or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own :good be desired or approved of.(''good luck'')
lamb chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
confusing it is,-hermione's parents and the lies..had i not read it four times i wouldn't have understood it as much as i now do, and yet i am still confused
Phlogiston chapter 38 . 7/4/2014
Damn fine story. Didn't think I'd like it at first, but it was great.
Damesdale Gratia chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
ii read this story a few months ago, but i didn't finish it. it's a great story though.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 38 . 4/10/2014
Ah yes, so after a crazy 3-day rollercoaster, I have reached the end! What a thrilling ride it was!

I am still a little saddened that Theo is indeed the true culprit, though his demeanor in his final scenes sure lessens the blow haha

I think if for some reason you were able to write Marcus into the scene with the seer in the tent, then I definitely wouldn't have been able to piece it together so early in the game :)

Oh, and also love how Marcus was able to fit into the picture too
Everything is just so fabulous!

Kudos to you for such an amazingly creative and well-knit story!
Can't wait to see what else you have in store!
Cheers!
Onigiri Momoko chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
Wow I was going to write a huge whopping review at the very end but I have to write something NOW!

I'm going to be extremely saddened to find out the Theo is the son of Andromeda, hence the one who's after Hermione!

He's been such a sweetheart so far, and it will break my heart to have the truth confirmed! (Though as it is, it is half confirmed with the seer!)

This is such an amazing story; a Harry Potter fanfic with Jane Austen-esque style... best kind of blend I could ever hope for! I am so thrilled to have come upon this, and am so excited to keep reading!
DracoSly chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
AH! Lupin! No! This story has me hooked and I've remained silent till now! I'm anxious and curious to see how this all plays out and what everyone's real intentions are!
LR Earl chapter 38 . 3/27/2014
This story was EVERYTHING! Thank you for the engaging read - excuse me while I go swoon somewhere :)
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »