Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
mUmaRhz chapter 38 . 2/11/2012
OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Reading your others right now!
hiddenmoonlyt chapter 38 . 1/21/2012
This was such an amazing story! I love stories from the early times, I'm not sure why though.. lol. Either way, you did brilliantly! I was confused in some parts and was hard to follow in some other parts, but you tied up all the loose ends so in the end I love this story! :) Basically, wonderful story, I can't wait to share it with my Dramione bubble. :)
PrimitivePacman chapter 38 . 1/21/2012
Breathtakingly wonderful. You captured such a beautiful and intricate story. You've definately earned respect as a writer. That was genius.
imy321 chapter 38 . 9/9/2011
awesome
Pau-0803 chapter 24 . 8/14/2011
omg...Remus?...why?(ok ok, i know i have all the rest of the chaps to know WHY, but i just had to ask jjejee)...I can't stop reading...thnk god i have the whole fic or i would be going crazy without the answer. So...i'm off to read the rest... take care
Elie.N.P chapter 38 . 8/13/2011
That's just an amazing work!

The characters are very well written and never fall into cliché, I was afraid, at first, you'd make Draco too arrogant, and Hermione a poor little girl, but you give them both weaknesses and strength, you make them equal. And their love is wonderfully described.

Thank you for having shared such a work!
Pau-0803 chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
god i should have read this fic ages ago, but i reserved it for a time without good fic...and now i find i can't stop reading it. Like always an amazing work...i ws so angry with "lady" Ginny...such an ass, and glad that Harry got to see her true colors so far...well, i'll just keep reading.

Take care.
CullenHaleMcCarty chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
What a great first chapter. I look forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing.
waterflower20 chapter 38 . 5/5/2011
One word...Magnificent.
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 38 . 4/12/2011
This is certainly one of the best stories I've ever read. :D I admit I was really confused with the parentage of Hermione, Flint and Nott. It was a big cobweb of lies. But at least they got together in the end. :) I just feel bad for Remus.. GREAT JOB! :D
Jesuslovesus chapter 38 . 4/1/2011
OMG, I LOVE THIS STORY!

It's so nice! :)) How can someone steal this story and put it in another site? But please! Don't stop writing stories here! I'm not yet 18 so I can't read your stories on Granger Enchanted. So, this is my only way to read your stories! They are amazing! :))

Love ya!,

purplecupcakecookie
bertney1006 chapter 24 . 3/26/2011
?

OMGAAHHHHHHH I AM SO MINDBLOWN RIGHT NOWW!

O_O"
Weird Beard chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh, man. I read Change of Heart, and told one of my couriers that your Draco and Hermione were like a modern Darcy and Lizzie turned up to at least 11. Looks like I didn't scroll up high enough. Looking forward to reading this.
ohhockeydays chapter 38 . 1/26/2011
This was an amazing story! I loved it so much :)
timey-wimey detector chapter 36 . 12/24/2010
I feel kind of smart. Nott seemed suspicious from the beginning and flint seemed...umm, what's the word...I give up. The closest I can get is that he seemed to have good intentions and had different way of speaking than "Andromeda's son". There was another suspicious person, but I forget their name...hmm. I don't usually read harry potter fanfic, but the story was too interesting to stop.
1,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »