Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
ANEwrites chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Hermione appears in my head as a young Audrey Hepburn, and the rest of the women appear as women from the 80s with tight skirts and big hair. :D it's quite an interesting picture. I must trek on, though this story. :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
That was just tragic to read!
Though I do think Hermione's being rather unfair.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
FINALLY! Draco plucked up the courage!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I like the little hint of Fremione in there, and Draco's utter (not so) concealed jealousy.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
"He did not expect that"
Neither did I lol
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I'm sorry it took me this long to review! I just wanna start off by saying your blend of the HP characters into the regency area is extremely well thought-out and written. I've read Eloisa James's novels and they're not half as great as yours!
ariaamaliana chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
NO WAAY. WHY.
ariaamaliana chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ahh, the summary in the beginning was really well done. It hooked me rather easily.
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this story! I love the plot twists and the time set and the fact you did such a wonderful job in conveying various relationships between the charachters.
Thiis is definitely one of the best and most amazing stories I've read! :D
Thank you for writing it, you certainly made my day with it (and yes, I read all 38 chapters in one bloody day haha)! 3
Laurasaur chapter 38 . 6/28/2013
Wow, a really lovely story :)
PastHopingFor chapter 38 . 6/13/2013
Absolutely amazing! I loved it soo much! You definitely put into this story pieces of things that not very many people successfully experiment with. I really liked the Harry-Pansy storyline and wish there could have been some proper way for more of it to be fleshed out. I really loved the different plot twists - my favorite being that Hermione was actually Harry's (half)sister. I've read quite a few stories that try to do some of these but fail to convey/bring them to proper fruition. Thank you for being a wonderful writer!
USholder chapter 38 . 6/13/2013
What an amazing piece. That is one of the best things I've read on here! I love how you write and the regency era idea was awesome. So yeah, you're awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/23/2013
Ahhh! This was so cute! It truly was a wonderful story! Brought tears to my eyes! I can only wish that I find a love as strong as the one portrayed in this story... Aw :')
Guest chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
What! That was definitely unexpected! Gah! I thought it was zabini.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »