Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I'm sorry it took me this long to review! I just wanna start off by saying your blend of the HP characters into the regency area is extremely well thought-out and written. I've read Eloisa James's novels and they're not half as great as yours!
ariaamaliana chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
NO WAAY. WHY.
ariaamaliana chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Ahh, the summary in the beginning was really well done. It hooked me rather easily.
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
I truly enjoyed reading this story! I love the plot twists and the time set and the fact you did such a wonderful job in conveying various relationships between the charachters.
Thiis is definitely one of the best and most amazing stories I've read! :D
Thank you for writing it, you certainly made my day with it (and yes, I read all 38 chapters in one bloody day haha)! 3
Laurasaur chapter 38 . 6/28/2013
Wow, a really lovely story :)
PastHopingFor chapter 38 . 6/13/2013
Absolutely amazing! I loved it soo much! You definitely put into this story pieces of things that not very many people successfully experiment with. I really liked the Harry-Pansy storyline and wish there could have been some proper way for more of it to be fleshed out. I really loved the different plot twists - my favorite being that Hermione was actually Harry's (half)sister. I've read quite a few stories that try to do some of these but fail to convey/bring them to proper fruition. Thank you for being a wonderful writer!
USholder chapter 38 . 6/13/2013
What an amazing piece. That is one of the best things I've read on here! I love how you write and the regency era idea was awesome. So yeah, you're awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/23/2013
Ahhh! This was so cute! It truly was a wonderful story! Brought tears to my eyes! I can only wish that I find a love as strong as the one portrayed in this story... Aw :')
Guest chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
What! That was definitely unexpected! Gah! I thought it was zabini.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Penelope is so evil :'(
mekom chapter 38 . 12/19/2012
Wow. That story was incredible. The mystery was very intricate. I am impressed with your ability to incorporate Harry Potter characters into a Jane Austen-like story, and make it sound like a Jane Austen novel. I also liked the humorous jokes that you put throughout the story.

I hope Harry finds happiness. However, unless Pansy has truly changed, I don't think that she is the best love interest for him.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.
mekom chapter 23 . 12/18/2012
Hermione is quite the scarlet woman. Kissing before marriage. Quite shocking. Now he will have to marry her or her name will be permanently tarnished.

I am really enjoying your story so far. You are doing a great job making this story sound like a Jane Austen novel. I am impressed that you managed to work magic into the story. I can't wait to find out the solution to the mysterious plot against Hermione, or the plot against someone else...
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 38 . 12/10/2012
Wow. That truly did have a Jane Austen-esque feeling to it. This story just makes me want to watch Emma and Pride and Prejudice once again. Excellent storyline; always kept me reading and guessing. Thank you, and well done.
Orchid Rollo chapter 38 . 11/13/2012
This is a good story! Very good story, although I had read quite lot of good old fashioned Dramione, I dare say that yours is one of the best.

And I assumption after all this time was right! It was Theodore Nott, back in the chapter when Hermione visit the seer with Draco, Theo, and Ginny, as the seer said that each of them are lying and one of them lying for its own sake make me sure that Theo is the one who after the fortune!

Anyway, it's been very nice to read your story and I proudly make it as one of my favourite!

I will look forward your other work and have a nice day! x
1,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »