Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
SohoDoll chapter 38 . 6/19/2012
This story is very good, so full of twists :)
Kalps chapter 38 . 6/18/2012
This is a bit late coming in to the game to give this a 'review', but I wanted to let you know that I thought this story and your writing is excellent! I really enjoyed reading this story, and I can't wait to read your other stories as well. Thank you for posting such amazing work here! :)
Charmice chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I'm only on Chapter 2, and I know I will be here for the next few hours reading this story. It's fantastic! :)
alex.jh.14 chapter 38 . 5/6/2012
This is an amazing story, you have a beautiful style of writing and it shows the dedication you give your stories. I congratulate you.
alex.jh.14 chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
Why must you do this? Your writing has made me shed so many tears, tears for this couple, who it seems, will never have peace.
zahrah.MWPP.xx chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was such an amazing, beautifully written story! I love how unique it is compared to all the other dramiones out there! Loved it so much :)
walkingby521 chapter 38 . 4/21/2012
Wonderful! I knew it was Theo! He was just too good to be true! I love in a good mystery when you get the sense that the bad guy is a certain character and you push that though aside, then the author throws it out at you. Just splendid. And a wonderful epilogue. Perfect first time for the blushing bride. And it felt completely appropriate for the time and the couple. Wonderful job! I think I love you more than any author on here. Seriously. Each experience is different and new and exciting.
walkingby521 chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
Gasp. They kissed.

I am so sad for the young Lord Malfoy, though. He loves her, and while her love might be blooming, it is so sad for him to be so enamored with her while she is someone ignorant to her own feelings. But it will all work out in due time, I suspect. :)

Also, might I say that you handled her amnesia with great skill. It is often true that people retain their abilities and gut feelings-so the bit about her playing an unknown tune on the piano was perfection.
CheshireCat23 chapter 38 . 3/26/2012
So beautiful! :D I love this story.
CheshireCat23 chapter 34 . 3/26/2012
Lupin kept far too many secrets. And by that, he just made everything worse. He should have told them what he knew. He should have told them who the son was.
CheshireCat23 chapter 33 . 3/26/2012
So she is related to them both? O_O
CheshireCat23 chapter 31 . 3/26/2012
Hope she stays away forever. Someone really needs to hit Harry for being so stupid.
CheshireCat23 chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
Wow, Harry is really stupid. Can't believe he just told Ginny, when he wouldn't even let Hermione know.
CheshireCat23 chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
Thanks for the recap. It's very helpful.
JamesPotterwasntaseeker chapter 38 . 3/22/2012
Can I just say you made me fall in love with Regency Era Dramione. They are perfection!
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »