Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
Avanell chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Another awesome chapter...Hermione was right to bring up that point about Draco spending time with her, since she's what he believes himself above and not worth his time. Another chapter tomorrow? Sooner? I know I can't expect that much...but will still be anxiously waiting :)
chanela chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
haha, way to go hermione;) in your face draco! i just love it))
the-dreamer4 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
You have definitely captured the mood and style of a Regency Romance ... nicely done.

Watching for more,

dreamer
golem12345troll chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Naive Granger

Hypocritical Malfoy

A scene in the rain

what more does one need?
PotterEntourage chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
I LOVE THIS! I love the way the most innocent of touches is like scandal and fire to them! Hermione hit the nail on the head about his double standard, glad she called him out on it!
mentarisenja chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
accept accept PLEASE ! for both men ! this is great ! YOU ARE SO captured the ambiance !

I WANT SNAPE !

anyway, i read some of your reader's reviews, and i found one thing interesting about how draco was always the first to like hermione, can't you make hermione likes draco too from the start?
taxibby chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
I'm glad you found time to update (:

Great chapter once again!

I wonder what Hermione's secret is?

xx
Miss DnG chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Great chapter update soon!
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Love your first chapter! I am looking forward to reading the next one!
webster2525 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Another great chapter! I'm looking forward to the ball! Should be very interesting!
grace chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
my goodness! I absolutely adore this story and I had no idea you wrote other stories here! like 'a regret to belong' I loved it! you truly are ã fantastic writer and I just think your writing skills are superb! you are my favorite author, keep up the excellent work!
D.D chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
This is really interesting! I havent read anything like it! update soon!
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I really like this story. There are so few stories written in this time period. The only story I can think of was a Harry/Hermione story that was abandoned. I quite like how it starts out. This is something similar to Austen's Pride and Prejudice? Please update soon! ) 10/10
myBrandyAlexander chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
WOW i've never read a hp fanfic like this! i LOVE jane austen's work, as well as many other romantic english works of literature (like jane eyre etc), and you are doing a great job with it!
pink-strawberries chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
O...i absolutely love your story, i haven't read such brilliance on the DMHG coupling since...well...forever!

i love the whole regency setting, very refreshing change! the AU is perfect i absolutely adore your characterisations and can't wait for you to update
1,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »