Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
mentarisenja chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
this chapter kinda remind me of pride and prejudice's (with keira knightley in it) scene of 's 1st proposal. i think i'm gonna melt...

and i am so agree with your daughter. i heart snape ! is mcgonnagal gonna be here too ?

now that i read this chapter, i just realize how perfect these two in an austen-like story. the heroine and the...not-so-heroic man?
golem12345troll chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Aw..what a romanic age romanticy scene! I can totally imagine Dracy and Elizabeth.

This sotry fts HP world so well. It's really original! Cant wait for thenext chap! Howd you evn think of it anyways?
golem12345troll chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
*gasps and waves hands in air*

JAN AUSTEN YAYY. ok well i know u meanjane austen era but it sounds so jane austenish and I just watched Becoming Jane and it sounds so much like that, smart girl, annoying guy. :D loving it! I really like Pride and Prejudice and it's kind of weird because I just started reading Sense & Sensibilty yesterday. Anyways wow, good research and mixing of the...modern wizard world with Austen era wizard world. I loved it when Draco was called a cad. Is it just me or is there a trend in Draco always liking Hermione first? ;) Arrogance...is hot.
snapefan2007 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
another great chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
malfoyie456 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I love the story ! I hope they dance together at the ball! update again soon!
PotterEntourage chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Aw I love these two, acting all hufy with eachother! I am so not a pride and prejudice, reading type of girl, but for some reason i find myself really liking this fic! Must be that AnneM magic!
sillyhead chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
You made the characters alike yet different perhaps the best fanfiction I have ever read.
WitchAllonby chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Looks like we could be on a winner here, I look forward to the next chappy.
Lucilla Joanna chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I didn't get to vote for this one, but I've seen the titles and thought Arrongance and Ignorance rather a poor version title of 'Pride and Prejudice' since neither Draco and Hermione are ignorant... In P&P, both Darcy and Lizzie have P&P. So here, my Hermione-devotedness is raising a protest about Hermione having even an iota of ignorance. Still, naivete on Hermione's part and boorishness on Draco's explains the 'ignorance' part, I suppose.

Nice beginning. Although the "6:30 p.m" in the dialogue is such an eyesore of an anachronism.
slytherenee chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
update.
webster2525 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I love it! And I love how you've kept so many characters the same yet it is similar and very different to the HP universe. I can't wait for more. Its already got me hooked. Keep up the fantastic work!
Blue Burns Orange chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This is really great so far. I love the way you have written everything. I felt like i was reading something that could be equal to Jane Austin :D.
snapefan2007 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
great chapter! I loved it and i can't wait to read more! this should be a great story, I love Jane Austen!
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
ooh, i am so excited ! i really don't know how you manage to captured all of my senses in only a chapter ! this s truly a hommage to austen, you even got the spirit and ambiance.

hey, since you make the story in austen period, social and community lives are important. i really hope you put many characters in it. Nott is definitely interesting choice. Oliver wood would be great

you and your stories bewitched me.

now tell me, are you a witch ?
AR802 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Anne, take a breather! Haha, new story already?

It's good though, so I can't complain. And you're taking on a pretty big challenge, I'd say. Hermione and Harry cousins, she without magic? Madness!
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »