Reviews for Arrogance and Ignorance
silverotter1 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Lovely. Such subtlety in their exchanges. I could feel " 's" restraint as he struggled to remain formal. Nicely written. Beatuiful chapter. :D Emily
silverotter1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
I just love the feel of this...the propriety and social code of conduct you've woven throughout the interactions (so typical of the aristocracy and gentry of that era), make this such a joy to raed. LOVE IT, Patty-You never disappoint! On to chapter 3. :)Emily
Murgy31 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
This is fantastic! I love the slow build
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Great chapter Patty!
mhaj chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Oh, what a beautiful story this is shaping up to be! I amuse myself to think of how much I love the get down and dirty, lustful stories just as much as I love this prim and proper tale where an accidental brush across the arm ignites the same passion and increased pulse rate! Truly, this is a huge testament to not only your writing abilities, but also your sense of romance! Thanks for picking up something so different, unusual, and unlike any other Dramione fanfiction I've read. I'm really enjoying it so far.
Avanell chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Another awesome chapter...Hermione was right to bring up that point about Draco spending time with her, since she's what he believes himself above and not worth his time. Another chapter tomorrow? Sooner? I know I can't expect that much...but will still be anxiously waiting :)
chanela chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
haha, way to go hermione;) in your face draco! i just love it))
the-dreamer4 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
You have definitely captured the mood and style of a Regency Romance ... nicely done.

Watching for more,

dreamer
golem12345troll chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Naive Granger

Hypocritical Malfoy

A scene in the rain

what more does one need?
PotterEntourage chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
I LOVE THIS! I love the way the most innocent of touches is like scandal and fire to them! Hermione hit the nail on the head about his double standard, glad she called him out on it!
mentarisenja chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
accept accept PLEASE ! for both men ! this is great ! YOU ARE SO captured the ambiance !

I WANT SNAPE !

anyway, i read some of your reader's reviews, and i found one thing interesting about how draco was always the first to like hermione, can't you make hermione likes draco too from the start?
taxibby chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
I'm glad you found time to update (:

Great chapter once again!

I wonder what Hermione's secret is?

xx
Miss DnG chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Great chapter update soon!
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Love your first chapter! I am looking forward to reading the next one!
webster2525 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Another great chapter! I'm looking forward to the ball! Should be very interesting!
1,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »