Reviews for Faint Hearted
blown chapter 30 . 9/20
I enjoyed it. i liked the bonding and the banter was great. thank you for writing this.
Essylt chapter 1 . 8/9
Sorry if I come off as rude but YASSEN IS A F****** BLONDE! Right, now that's out, I'm adding the story to favourites. Ciao.
StarkidOnPigfarts chapter 30 . 7/3
This was the best fanfiction story i have ever read, and trust me, i've read a lot of them. You are one amazing and exceptional writer, i hope you'll get a writing deal (if you do not already have one), amazing work.
WriterGreenReads chapter 30 . 4/26
*awkwardly flails* WHY MUST IT BE SO GOOOOOOOD.
WriterGreenReads chapter 29 . 4/26
I FRICKING LOVE YASSEN. Oh, and this story. That too.
WriterGreenReads chapter 28 . 4/26
I was literally *this* close to screaming at you for killing off Nathan. Suffice to say, I was much relieved when you didn't.
Alexriderfan chapter 25 . 4/23
Love the story!
Alexriderfan chapter 24 . 4/23
Do you have spell check? If you don't you should get it. It helps correct simple words like from ther to there.
Alexriderfan chapter 23 . 4/23
How did your hair turn green?!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 30 . 4/13
Really good story
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 30 . 3/2
Thank you for such a wonderful fanfic, it was terrific! I loved this, you did an amazing job. I think you did a fantastic job with the different types of torture and the hopeful ending was spot on.
Another note: congrats and hope you're doing well
Hey, this story is super great and a really interesting plot too!

Idk if you wanted us to point out typos we caught but if you did want us to, then:
"A master of stupidity," Alex grumbled, struggling to get out as Nathan ate his toast from atop his chest.

"That too," Nathsn admitted, letting Alex up.

Name typo. That's all I caught. I love the story!
Near the beginning of the chapter, Alex says, "Our capturers got too cocky as time passed". Capturers is not a word; I think you mean captors.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/30/2015