Reviews for Sensei Zabuza
liliDreamer89 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
love the story so far. very well written. so cant wait for the next chapter.
Dalton Chauncey chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I'm here to give you some advice. You should include the preliminaries, but you don't have to write down all of it and you can shorten the prelims except for
Naruto' s and Sakura' s battles.

By the way, when you are going to post Chapter 4; I just want to read this story

I hope you will respond to me.
ArchAngel-Kagome chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
While I agree about your opinion of Kakashi teaching Sasuke the chidori for a reason, I think a little differently about the rasengan. This was Naruto's dads technique that was meant to be passed down to him for multiple reasons.
DogChester chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
This is the greatest Naruto fanfic I've read in a long time! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
MWkillkenny84 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Read the story so far.
Good balance of humor and seriousness, good scenes... can we have some omakes in which Orochock and Tobidara are exposed to Sakura's Pissed Off Killing Intent from Hell?
I can already see Naruto transforming the arena of the Third Phase in an artificial lake if he will have to fight Gaara right from the start.
Please, spare the Uber-Eyebrowns Duo! They are funny! They do not deserve it!
And they are Ibiki second best instrument to crack prisoner, thanks to the dreaded and unbreakable Sunset Genjutsu of Youth!
Vote: 10
The One Who Is All chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Dude, the reason pople are angry at Kakashi for teaching Sasuke the Chidori is because, incase you have not noticed, Sasuke is an emo prick who was mentally unbalanced at the time and said his goal was to kill his brother.

Also, The reason Gai and Jiraiya are not hated on for teacing their students those jutsu and taijust is because they knew that they would use it responsibly (while yes, that was irresponsible of Naruto to pull it out on the hospital scene, we all know Naruto and his pride and Sasuke brought out chidori first) But remember, they are ninja, the are SUPPOSED to kill people and know when not to kill people or abandon the village.

Another thing, you have stated that Sasuke is a a hero go to an evil snake man who wants to destroy the village? Actually, Sasuke is not that strong. Itachi died of his illness, plus he was not a full strength. Also, Sasuke did not kill Orochimaru, he just absorbed him. Sasuke is also willing to kill more easily than others, he as become more ruthless,not caring aboutanyone but himself and his revenge.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Lady Kaiki chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
awesome, plz update soon!
jessy chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
its very good and i hope you update soon
Drake chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Please continue the story
Red Lotus Korra chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Way Kool! I hope to see anothe chapter out soon. This is the first story I've read where Zabuza takes over as sensei, This is a pretty good story except Naruto's crush on Hana, otherwise excellent. Hope for next chapter soon. PEACE!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 2/11/2010

Naruto should get a kusari-gama. Sakura is more fit for the Morning Star. Naruto would have speed & Sakura would have strength.

Will Naruto still be a wind master like he is in the anime/manga?
JJ chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
narutoxhana
Life and Music chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
This story is AWSOME! I LUV IT! Hope you update soon. _
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Among all the people who could arrive as the proctor...

jejeje

I like this fic. I actually happen to be a fan of this kind of fics (where Sasuke dies and Naruto and Sakura end up with sharingan eyes), I find them quite interesting, even more so if the two end up together (I happen to love that couple). Now, you haven't exactly pressed on this matter, but I guess you have more than enough time to do that.

Can't wait to see what you make out of the forest of death and the prelimms, things promise to become even more interesting.

Update soon please!