Reviews for The Forgotten: Memories and Love
Pandacookie7 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
The lyrics "when you love someone but it goes to waste" from fix you remind me so much of wolfram. TT_TT AHHHHHH wolfram
Chain014 chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
Wow. This is a really great fanfic :))) Tesca's cute :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
3 3
DinieLuvYunho chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
Oh its make sense now, not that i thought your story does not make sense but i keep wondering what was the future Yuuri try to warned Yuuri when they met (in his dream).. I just hope Yuuri would never hurt Wolfram again in the future, eight years its too much for his poor heart.. :( Oh anyhoo, im sooo glad that they have met their happy ending and hopefully it will last ever after.. :)
TK04 chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Love it. It like twist within a twisted. Prefect. I happy that you end with a happy ending. Thank you1
moopad chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
Absolutely love it! It's so angsty at time I just felt for Wolfram he has been hurt dearly so many time even when Yuri returns his feeling seems like it's not enough to cure the pain he's been through.
Anyho, love it
thanx
ps your OC is so charming
Elle Werner chapter 25 . 11/17/2011
I cried when Yuuri broke down in front of Wolfram after he almost fall from the balcony. I cried when I thought Wolfram was going to reject Yuuri. I cried when Wolfram was dead XD But this story is really beautifully written. Sad and full of emotions.
Renn chapter 25 . 7/5/2011
wow! that was really epic!
yuukii107 chapter 22 . 5/2/2011
oh no,,i almost forgot how to breath,,,that was breathtaking,,,i even forgot to leave a review,,anyway,,that was really good,,i'm gonna read the remaining chapters now...
yuukii107 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
this is not good for my heart,,
yuukii107 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
how sad,,so,yuuri would still remember everything that have happened?he'll be haunted by wolfram's pleading, right?
yuukii107 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
wee,,,:-) I'm getting nervous,,what's gonna happeeeennnnnnn?,,,
Lemonysh chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
now i get it! i was wondering why Yuuri seemed so "clarified" in his feelings.. it was because he had all 3 years of reflection behind him.. even if he didn't realize it himself at the time! so really it just seems rushed, but it's not1 nice job !
Lemonysh chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
damn, i just wanna beat Yuuri up! badd!
Lemonysh chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
damn it! so Wolfram staid behind while Yuuri went back... so sad!