Reviews for Don't Do Relationships
BipolarDragon chapter 24 . 1/15
I really like this story!
The Italian translations are really shite though. I get that they're probably not a priority to you and you're fine with whatever GoogleTranslate (or whatever else) comes up with, and that's okay, up to you. Doesn't make the story less understandable - though it's distractingto Italian speakers.
Either way, if you ever need help with Italian translations in another story or feel like correcting this one's, drop me a line. It's my first language.
Aequaomnia chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
A quick message to remind me to log in and review this properly, absolutely amazing storyline. I was glad for my spanish or I would have struggled with the Italian. Loved everything about it. Flawless.

-Aequaomnia
Queer King stephen chapter 25 . 2/26/2012
Amazing story
Maddaz a Hatter chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
i like it so far...i checked what you said in google translate and it was 'How could you, Butterfly? That is not pasta!' can't wait to see what happens next!
Demon Guard666 chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
-melts into puddle of goo, squee~ I loved it.
lgbtogether chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
Wow. Normally I ship Lupin with nobody but Sirius but oh my word, what a story. This is brilliantly written, absolutely beautiful. I'm a little in love with Sam, I guess you are too. Congratulations, this is gorgeous. xx
SuperCali chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
Bellissimo. Very romantic!
Han-elujah chapter 25 . 7/1/2010
sorry, but this is one of the most passionate stories i have read! the way you create and wrote the characters i can see them and feel them! You are an amazing author and i love this story! Thanks for writing it!
Kumomi chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
CUte ]
sunshine'n'sarcasm chapter 25 . 3/27/2009
aw! such a sweet, smutty story. it makes me happy :) sorry it's been a while since i last reviewed, but i'm back now and you'll get at least a few more out of me before the day is out, i promise you that ;P thanks for the awesome stories!
Lady Annikaa chapter 25 . 12/12/2008
Sign...so romantic and hot! wow! .
wrappedinharry chapter 25 . 11/12/2008
Very nice. I am glad that sam saw the light and that they are both so very happy.

I was hoping that we might see Sam's reaction after Remus has had to go through a transformation, but it was not to be.

I know Sam is a half blood and a thoroughly modern woman, but I did notice that apart from the odd cleaning spell and Apparition, there was very little wizardishness in the story. Neither Remus or Sam ever wore robes for instance. I thought Sam might have done so when she went to classes but she wore a very sexy, revealing outfit. (If i remember correctly) she didn't even wear a bra. I always imagine the WW as being a tad conservative, but hey, it's only a small thing.

It might be one of your earlier efforts, but it was still beautifully written. Just the occasional mistake, but I imagine most of them were just typos, that a beta probably would have picked up. And saying that, it was still miles ahead of so many other fics I have read.

Thanks for sharing Julie. I'll start on another of yours soon.

wrappedinharry chapter 24 . 11/12/2008
Lovely, romantic chapter, although I do note that Sam still took over from Remus after he said he wanted to make love to her.

So she is not entirely ready to stop being a control freak, but I am sure she will learn, especially when Remus is the teacher.

wrappedinharry chapter 21 . 11/12/2008
Still angry with her. Selfish. She wants to be in control. And she can't control the phases of the moon. She hurt Remus and I know when she comes crawling back, he will take her back with open arms.

I hate that he so needy and dependent on her.

I am frustrated with her attitude.

wrappedinharry chapter 20 . 11/12/2008
Pretty angry right now, so I won't say anything else.