Reviews for Teach me
Im from israel too chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
איך הצלחת לכתוב את המילים בעברית באנגלית זה הדבר הכי מעצבן בעולם!
ritoruu chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great story!

Tell me, where did you get the translations for the Hebrew? I'm planing on using some of the Hebrew language in one of my stories, but I can't find an accurate translator.
matt9713 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
omfg!this is fucking amazing :D
katia14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
יודע עברית אה? חחח
Koolkass chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
LOL

teaching stan hebrew is a great idea!

you probably worked hard, it's anoying to write Hebrew in English letters...

really liked it!
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
"review if you want" PHT!(INHALE) Hell no, this story forced me to review by being so sexy and grand and hot and no run on sentences and hebrew and kyle and stan and sexy and good plot and readers and hotsmexystyle and sexy and did I mention HOT! (EXHALE) SMILES!
July-V chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
MWAHHAAH!

I love it! It made me laugh really, really hard and god it's good!
Ima dork chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
""Hey,hey ky how come you know exactly what're they saying?" the raven asked.

"I'm jewish remember? At the age of 13 I did my bar-mizva...so I had to learn Hebrew to do it.""

Technically, for your Bar/Bat Mitzvah, you never learn how to translate Hebrew, expecially not enough to be fluent in the launguage, yeah. Kyle coulda learned it on his own, but you don't HAVE to learn the entire launguage for a celebration that last about a couple hours and all you do is read a couple prayers in Hebrew. He definately could've though, but it's very unlikiley and isn't a requirement. But I loved the story! Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to mean, mainly trying to help.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was a really good story. I liked it.
StansGirl512 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
tee-hee!
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Kyle was a tad too girly in this story IMO, but, I really liked the idea of him teaching Stan Hebrew in such a manner. You definitely took a common pairing and put an original twist on it. That takes some skill. The sex scene could've also maybe been a little longer, but its shortness didn't hinder my enjoyment of the story at all. Also, watch out for spelling mistakes. I noticed a couple of those. This was overall a very nice oneshot and I hope to see more from you soon. BTW, was that all real Hebrew Kyle was speaking, or just gibberish disguised as Hebrew?