Reviews for Training: Hanabi
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 4/21
While I didn't get into this as much as the one with Hinata and Ino, Naruto's training of Hanabi was interesting to say the least. Not sure I like how Hanabi felt that she was entitled to receive the same training as her big sister but I guess we can chalk that up to her being the kind of Hyuga that's as bland as rice cakes.

The wide variety of exercises Naruto did with Hanabi was both effective and at the same time off the cuff. Makes me wonder if Naruto was trying to turn the Hyuga heiress into a fighter that went against the grain and be as predictable as the weather in New Orleans. Of course the possibilities of a free wheeling Hyuga being able to deal with the unexpected will make Hanabi that much more effective.

Can't wait to see who will be featured in the final chapter of the "Training" series. Just hope to God its not that ill tempered pink haired shrew with mosquito bites for knockers. Anyone else will do and will also help to end the series on a positive note. So until next time, SV33 out!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Lol epic...I'd like more of this pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh man - I remember reading these stories back in the day. Even now, four years on, they read just as good as they did then. This series is one of the few that I can remember with fondness and it still lives up to that memory.

It's a shame that you never got around to releasing the final chapter. I remember trying to figure out who it could be. Sakura? Temari? They were the most obvious. Guess I will never know.
KuroiTori-sama chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh, wow, such a sweet and wonderful story! And the first Naruto fanfiction I found worth reading in an disturbingly long time.

Naruto's style seemed to be a variation of the Israeli Krav-maga?
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
cool
rajvir chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
wow you come up with awesome ideas dont you
Brother Bandit chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
FANTASTIC!
bakinc00kies chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Just wondering if the last "Training" installment is ever going to come out.
aaaaa chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
wooot!
Holyriot chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Another great one_. Too bad it's been 2 years and more oneshots will most likely not come out:(
Hakan Kurohi chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Who is next? Or is it all four of them? That would be neat. Good job so far. .
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Pratical as always bit of cuteness thrown in. What's Hanabis age in this though?
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
The last four installments have been great. I was just wondering when you were gonna get around to the last one?
Dragon6 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Are you going to do another one of these? This was a very good one shot.
someone179 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009