Reviews for Waiting
Alessandra Fell chapter 1 . 9/4
Kyaaa!Im so happy i found you your stories are pure wonder but this takes the cake for me..I was knocked out by whole time that she was running,i was like why not shunshin your ass to the altar?stupid sakura as what kakashi glad it worked out for them
pinksakura271 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Kakashi knew NaruSaku belonged together forever. Past mistakes don't define you, your amends & future results do. (Sweet Smile)
narutorocks13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is so cute I love it
glgkoo chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
very good and nice on the drama
Demon Elicia chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
aw. that was so vute. that is officaly my fav story that you have written so far. Keep on writing! :)
wubbzy chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was just beautiful! I loved it o so much!
Blah chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
i loved it

short and sweet

i absolutely loved it
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
pretty good. it was nice and simple
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
that was so nice! that story made me cry!
Ellet chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I don't get it are they together or not please explain.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aw, this was really nice. It was really well written. And I almost felt the tears threatening to come down my eyes. You did a really nice job with this. Its definitely going to my faves.
uzumakish chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Nice oneshot, just try to keep the past tenses seperate and the 2 character's points of views.

Still, nice and go NaruxSaku!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
omg this is the best one-shot i have read so far

great work
HoliMoliCow chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
really good
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I really liked it! I feel bad for Hinata, but someone should always marry for love and not out of obligation or because they feel like they can't hurt that persons feelings. It always hurts more if you stay with someone you don't love. Awesome one-shot!