Reviews for Day of Paranormal Silence
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I can't tell you how much i loved this. It was just ... *speechless* Yeah that good. I would love to see another chapter if that could be possible. Please come back to this.
hanakolove chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
:D I wanna do art of it, now too!
yaoifan98 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is a nice story and I have a quick question. Would you happen to go to HCHS? just curious. Thanks a bunch!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Me like.
kirara the great chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
omg im surrounded by gays and before i get killed by gays are you gay
TheKinkyCumberbabe chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Omg cuteness to the extreme! X3 *fav*
Codiak chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Reminds me of when my friend did that back in seventh grade... ;)
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Ooh! THis Is Very Cute. I THink I Like Your Work.

YYWKMN.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Love it
KurtFabulous chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Is there really a gay rights day? If so when is it? And what do you do exactly? Well I suppose wear black, a black ribbon and don't talk. I don't think I've heard of it before.

Anyway this story was very good and I'm so glad that Danny and Dash got together! They are now one of my favourite pairings!

I think I'll *favourite* this.
hanakisa chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
is there actually a day of silence for gay rights like this if so when is it? also great story i love it!
Reborn Dog Demon Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I loved it. My school did that as well, me and my friends taking the vow of silence...i was silent since i woke up that morning (which was 4:00). though unlike Danny, we had to wear either yellow or blue...i wish we did black though. love the story, and definately saved to favs.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
great story. How cute!
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow... The story is very good. I love it. I hope to see some more of work o this parring soon.
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I don't normally read slash fics, and I only read it at first cause it looked interesting as I was browsing...

To be honest, this is one of the top ten best one-shots I have read, and I mean of all the categories I've read, this one is going under Favs for sure and if you have any other stories, I'll be reading them for sure.