Reviews for Bridesmaids revisited
ladiblue03 chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
nice story
bella's beta chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
What a lovely story. I just loved it. Cant wait to read more
magmom2 chapter 25 . 4/15/2011
I loved the story and wouldn't mind more but I do have a question. Is Rhys pronounced rice, rise, or Reese?
magmom2 chapter 24 . 4/15/2011
I noticed we did New Year's Eve 2008 and then we went right to February 13, 2008.
LiLy MaLfOy13 chapter 25 . 3/16/2011
Really loved it

Didn't have too much corniness
little-nessieC chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
How can someone be a virgin and have one night stands?

Besides that, love the story so far!
NO LONGER IN USE 123 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Ummm...so i'm confused. In the first chapter you said that Bella was a '24-year-old virgin', but then you go and say that she has had one night stands in college...? That seems like an oxymoron. And again, she is supposed to be a virgin, but she get's around like a slut. I quote, "I rolled my eyes, we made out once and yet he thinks he can still be all flirty with me? Man, guys are stupid!".

Maybe it's just me, but if you make out with a guy, it isn't exactly unexpected for them to flirt with you afterwards... in fact, it is completely expected. Is it not?

What i'm saying, is Bella's character is supposedly a virgin, but you make her out to be some slut. I'm thinking that maybe you don't have her character completely sorted out.

I don't mean for this to be a flame. Just wanted to help you improve your writing. Good job, nonetheless. I like the plot, and it's pretty well written.
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I really like it so far!

Quick question... how come it says she's a 24 year old virgin and then says she's had one night stands...

I liked the part where you said: Kappa-douche-bag fraternity... cracked me up because I know a couple hundred of them at my own school!

Love the story

rlilangels2719 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I am really excited about reading this story.
kelley77 chapter 25 . 9/17/2009
Aww...Edward makes such a cute daddy! Lovely story. Thanks for sharing it :)
Ashley-S13 chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
Love it! I have to stop there though! But great story so far!
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 19 . 7/18/2009
i wonder what would happen if bella didn't change the date. would something actually happen, or is it just bella being supersticious? (sp?)

and that would be cool, for j/a and e/b to live in the same building.
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 18 . 7/18/2009
very nice. they are going to move in together and get married and have a family... oh, thats so sweet.
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
wow! i wasn't sure i was going to like bella pregnant, but i really do. i love that they cry when making love- it shows raw emotion.

poor jasper and edward- two pregnant women around? damn.
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
wow, renee is a terrible mother- flirting with her daughter's boyfriend? thats so over the line. at least bella has edward to make her feel better.