Reviews for A Family for Sam
jag389 chapter 13 . 1/22
Very good,job well done
mmkbrook chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Great story, enjoyed muchly!
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Sure that this will be a Christmas that they will all remember.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Christmas at the O'Neill's cabin looks like a great setting for Jack to ask Sam to marry him.
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Enjoyed chapter. Thought it funnt that Daniel would think Teal'c would have a remedy for this.
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
All I can say is FINALLY. Think Jacob's talk helped, but in the end they both had to know that they should try, that there had always been something between them.

Great update.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Hope Denise' talk got Sam to thinking.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Really great chapter. Brought to mind all those great shows.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Figured Jack would be pounced upon by every widow, divorcee, and sister from every kid on the team.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
This is the one thing that I think it is the hardest for military people. What happens to your family. In some ways not only are you physically in the military, but your family serves also.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Glad Jacob accepted job with SGC. Love how this is going.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Great story. Enjoying this so much. This is a do-over that make so much sense. I am presuming this will eventually become a Sam/Jack romance. Not nice to say but hope Hanson is already dead in this.
EDR chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Loved the story! Was nice to read a happy story of two families coming together to make one. It was interesting to have Charlie alive and how you got Sam a daughter with including the backstory of Jonas. This is going to be added to my favourites.
huge sg1 fan chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
I really loved your story. I was so sweet and I enjoyed every minute of it. I had been wanting to read a good Sam and Jack family story and hadn't found a good one until I found this one. I really enjoyed it.
mynameisme91 chapter 13 . 5/30/2009