Reviews for Hurt
Lady Gwenevire chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
You should have more reviews than this. It's great for something written at two a.m.
Kbear chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I LUV this fic! Please continue it! Please! Please!
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
If the muse hits you ...WRITE!
perfect star chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
oh my god, please write more...let him go back to her...he loves her! you have to write more on this story! please make it into a long story where he gets the girl(in this case rouge) at the end!
heyyy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
please continue?

it would make me very very happy.

thanks.
xMusicGurlx chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You must continue this!

Its really good!
Squid chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I definitely think you should continue this - this would make a great spin-off into a longer story. This was great in itself so full of emotion, etc., but I would like to see Logan figure out what an ass he's been and come back.
Generated Anomoly chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
this would be an excellent story, i hope you you continue it!

jenni
Nalana chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was quite powerful. I really like your writing style. Ah! The conflict! The angst! This could very easily be extended. I wouldn't mind seeing it done, either!
SparrowsVixon chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I absolutely loved it. Personally, I'd like to see more of this from you. So please do so!
Aramira chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I liked it a lot, it was true to the characters and their personalities. It's a good oneshot but would also be quite good as a series of some sort.
D chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Well, it was well written, I will give you that but I dont think you should continue it. My opinion it was rather boring. Maybe you could practice on it a little more?

D
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow that was so intense!

Great one-shot ) I'd love to read more though.