Reviews for Second Chance
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 38 . 6/25
Hi! I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful story you've written. It was truly a pleasure to read! It was a unique idea and was very well written. It was so very touching and I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Moonsoulx3 chapter 38 . 6/5
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on here. I absolutely love Snape and I will love how unique and brilliant the story is you are just amazing.
thanks again for sharing this incredibly clever and imaginative story with us :D i will definitely return to reread
lol at harry being an old hand at mischievous children
that last line is such a killer. and this world you've created within portraits! i love it!
ooph that conversation between minerva and severus was something else
damn this is so clever
Eve chapter 38 . 2/20
Thank you for this delight of a story. It was fantastic, from beginning to end, and I'm so happy you stuck it out (no matter how hard it must've been at times to muster up the resolve to keep writing). Thank you, and good bye!
sambath2500 chapter 4 . 1/4
It's an incredible story. There are very few stories that almost drove me to tears. The emotions and everything felt so real. I hope that someday i can write just as good as you.
Jamine chapter 38 . 10/23/2017
Even amongst favourites, there are some ranked higher then the others. O truly enjoyed this story. So touching, so vivid. Thank you for the wonderful read!
bibliophile030 chapter 38 . 8/22/2016
Lovely, absolutely splendid read. I think you really expanded on the concept of the enchanted portraits to create a wondrous story of guilt, redemption, second chances, and the way one can look at the life they've been given. Thank you for such an intricate and profound story.
Hopeful-z chapter 38 . 7/7/2016
It was a very good story. I vastly enjoyed reading it.
Most of all I am awed by the way you masterfully described the life of each and every one of us, how we are all prisoners of our upbringing and environment, and how we all wish to expand our existence.
The most curious thing is that I usually don't like stories in which the hero dies, but in your story I became extremely sad when Severus decided to stay. I guess in my opinion starting the next great adventure is much better than an eternity confined to a two dimensional prison. But don't worry your last chapter lightened my mood considerably :-)

Hopeful-z chapter 17 . 6/25/2016
I don't know why, but your story brought me back to the feeling I had while reading Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde.
Charmandar chapter 15 . 5/28/2016
Ouch. Well, there goes my little heart.
MissNikita chapter 38 . 5/11/2016
I absolutely loved what you did with Severus, I think its even better then turning him human through a miracle.

You healed his soul and gave him a purpose, a fulfillment through his "life" as a protrait.

Really liked how you explained the difference between Severus and a regular portrait aswell.

Your English is just fine, I am Dutch myself so I understand the difficulty another language can give you sometimes.