Reviews for Sunrise
artie em chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
lovely story so far
whoopies13 chapter 49 . 12/10/2010
Oh my god. I really don't know what to say. Oh my god. This is SO GOOD. Wow, just wow. That was epic-ly awesome. One of the best FFns i've read here and to be honest, if this were a book I would totally buy it.

xx bex
Anjinsan chapter 50 . 10/29/2010
Yeeeeeay! Skip the other ending ;)

I loved this story, you right so beautiful. I can't believe you're only a teenager!
Anjinsan chapter 38 . 10/29/2010
Hahahahaha, loving your story! :)
WanttobeaCullen chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
The dream is what happened to Bella and Jacob when he drove her home after her cliff diving stunt in New Moon. The black car is Carlisle's Mercedez and Alice is waiting inside.
SaphireTsukikage chapter 17 . 1/3/2010
wtf...he's going to marry her, even when he could imprint on someone? oh god this is gonna be interesting, especially when (if) edward shows up
SaphireTsukikage chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
WOHO! victory for team jacob! maybe XD
SaphireTsukikage chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
damn i was hoping bella reincarnation would be with jake oh well.
SaphireTsukikage chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
oh wow jacob is totally freaking anna out. i wonder how edward will react? or alice? i think i'm going to like this story quite a bit...it's not often i find a story that actually has reincarnation in it.
SaphireTsukikage chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
its from new moon when alice shows up to make sure bella isnt dead. and i'm curious as to how long jacob and edward had to wait.
Vagabondragdoll chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
Ok...*sigh* I've never done this before. But I simply can't not after reading this story. First, let me say I wasn't anti-Team Jacob. I think he has a lot of merits and can be a very sweet kid. He's handsome, strong, tender, and clearly in love. But this story made me sick. It really did. I got 15 chapters in and I honestly can't read anymore. Your writing is fabulous and I adore the concept (mad props there)...but I just loathe the Jacob and "Bella" you have created. Jacob is a quasi-psychotic ass who basically takes advantage of her unstable mental state to act on his inability to let go. I understand his actions right after her death, anyone would have lost it after seeing the one they love die, but 90 YEARS later and hes still exactly the same? And Bella! KNOWING Edward is waiting and having Jacob TELL her she loves him more...and you make her stay? It's twisted and so wrong in my opinion.

I'm only one reader, of course, but I just can't handle this anymore. A story where two of the primary characters are completely selfish and sick? I just can't get into it.

Again, your writing is wonderful, I just wish I was able to feel like the characters you have created for this had any redeeming qualities whatsoever.
klarsen117 chapter 50 . 11/8/2009
much better!
klarsen117 chapter 49 . 11/8/2009
you are so cruel! so sad! lol
klarsen117 chapter 33 . 11/8/2009
beautiful black, i love it.
klarsen117 chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
I'm really hoping jake can keep her from ed but I don't have a good feeling about it