Reviews for Outside Her Window
kafairybliss chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Nice. To be honest I couldn't tell if this was an "original" story or just cut and past from Midnight Sun. If it was "original" kudos because you really captured Meyer's voice, if not shame on you.
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
the stora was cute but there's one thing that.. bugs me about it hehe .

the thing with the making his heart race...

edward's kinda dead, he doesn't have a heart beat

but anyway i really liked the story
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Really good! :)
The-Terrible-Two chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
you are a good writer and its a relief to see some people writing things be edward is a player but is this all human? no it couldnt be because its still the thirst thing im just a little confused because of the heart beating thingy anyway another thing you looked past ( incase you choose to write another one, please!) is that her window hadnt been opened for a long time this is why on page 141 of twilight she says I skipped to my window stunned to see that there was hardly a cloud in the sky, and those there were just fleecy little white puffs that couldnt possibly be carrying any rain i opened the window- surprised when it opened silently, without sticking,not having it opened in how many years...

any way it didnt stick because he had opened it the many times he had come to her room.

sorry im a sucker for twilight i know way too much, please dont think im insulting just trying to give constructive critisism

keep up the great writing

Aquanova chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was nice. I enjoyed it, although at some parts the words he used didn't seem suitable, too modern. The ending also seems a little abrupt. Besides that though, I liked it!
Enigma Force chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
this is really good. i like it alot.
Sarcastic Twists chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really liked it. I was always wondering what Edward must have been thinking when he first heard her sleeptalking.

Maybe that's why he started talking to her...

Anyway, fabulous story. You're a very good author.
angietheunicorn chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
this was a good rendition of eward's first night of watching Bella.

kkep it up:D
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
THat was nicely written. I loved it and I give you kudos!
ohhhitslovex3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Maxegirl1313 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
that was so sweet! and perfectly in character!

I must say though, the title made me laugh(i have a strange sense of humor)

My friend saw that and thought it was a poem from 'The stalkers point of view'. But he said all diplomatically. Was funny.

Any-who, it was seriously very good!