Reviews for John
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh, wow... that was SO good. ) I have had those feelings, funnily enough, I experienced one late this evening... dare I say that reading this make it irony... lol.

And the idea for John, this was creative. VERY NICE! )
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I've recently had a similar experience where someone said a prayer and it came try almost immediately. I really loved this fic. It really spoke to me. great job. I can't wait to read more of your work. also love the happy endings when it comes to luke and lorelai and their middle. :)
mmooch chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I like this story. It's the first one that I've read that has used something from the Bible as the main theme. Perfect verse for the situation.
Nag Hammadi chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Love this, especially the idea of getting the argument in writing beforehand. Poor Luke, no chance for him to say anything but yes to that reasoning ;) Great job!
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
So it didn't take you 6 months to type it out! Good for you :D I like the story. Very deep but very true! Everybody has these moments, and I like that she wants to name one of her sons John to this moment she just needed in her life. It's nice to have a name that comes with a story and as William will have one, now the other baby will too.

Just one little thing, you should have said Dolly instead of Whitney ;) As her version of I will always love you was Dolly inspired according to Rory. But other than that, really really liked it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
good story

I'm a little confused on what it's about. I've read it 4 times & still don't get it
lancer1993 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Very well written and a great story, love the ending.
BFD chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Very nice, I love the way you wrote this story. Please keep writing your stories are great.
Mag68 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Yay! I'm so glad that you posted it. A wonderful idea. I like the flow of her thoughts and the way they cirle around until they finally light on what she really wanted.
Hahabimbi chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
wow, this was really sweet. I love how you revealed the point of the letter at the end. great work.
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Absolutely loved it!

The description of the signs was great but what made me absolutely love this story is the ending!

Really great work!
sanja chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
what can i say, i liked it..very much :)

now go write MBG ;)
Copop chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh my god. Literally.

I know what you are talking about, I can relate to that.

And I just loved the way you worked this into this story. To use it as one name of their twins (which is great in itself), so to say as a sign that her sorrow was turned into joy after all.

I seriously love this story. Such a great job! Thanks.