Reviews for Weird Love
Emily chapter 20 . 1/2
Great story. I'm surprised that Yugi's aunt never made an appearance, after all her nephew got pregnant by a guy and she had thought Yugi's boyfriend was a rapist.
ZenaMcClain chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
In all the stories I've read it's always Yami OR Atem that have anger issues, Why not switch their role around to were Yugi has anger issues, and were Yami/Atem are like yugi, all sweet an innocent teenager.
TheApprentice2014 chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
:) Loved this fic. Keep on writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2016
I lived the whole thing also, did u write all the songs ur self? If so u should become a song writter
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2016
Yugi's killed someone? Wow, did NOT see that one coming but... Uh yugi's u go bitch
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
Wait... WHO WAS IN THE CAR?!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2016
I like it so far but... Is yugi's aunt gonna try and like sabotage there relationship or something?If so it betta not be something that causes suppa cereal damage!
SweetAnimeLover chapter 20 . 2/18/2016
It's so sweet love it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Yami has a sister?! HOLY CRAP!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Who the #$% is Yumi?! BTW, sorry for the language .
jj chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
very nice
KataraZombie chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Haha really funny story.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Are any of the kids Duel Monsters fans? Did Suki ever win a title like his parents?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Okay, that was massively OOC for Kaiba. The actions are alright, but where are the snarky comments? The arrogance?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I feel like they're treating this with a little too much nonchalance. Yugi just went through a surgery with complications and Yami's cool as a cucumber. And don't parents see their kids much sooner than you had these two?