Reviews for Shopping With Alice
YunaNara chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
wow awesome
AlbyLovesNewt chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Good! Thanks! Update soon! :)
emeraldeve9 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
VERY NICE INDEED!
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
this has not been updated? Why
RedAngelLover chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
thats really good u should wright the rest as i want to find out!
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
"wrong" in some ways, but really hot. enjoyed it a lot, even as a one-shot, but the beginning background was nice (no chance of continuing?)!
BookLuver16 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
more please!love the dominant bella)
blueseedfan chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
aww i loved it i hope ur makeing more
jellysecretstwifan21 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Oh my gosh! I can't wait to hear Alice's reaction! Update soon, pretty please!
Taru Galateia chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
1. After she had stopped talking I /herd/ Jasper say something to low for me to hear to Emmett, who still held his arms behind his back.

2. Especially since Tanya will be here /in/ tomorrow.

3. Before I knew /if/ I was being carried up to Alice’s overly pink bedroom with Esme and Rosalie close behind.

4. No sooner /that/ Alice put me on the ground, Esme had her arms wrapped around me in a surprisingly warm, motherly hug, just like the ones Renee used to give me.

5. After we packed all of the new clothes that Rose and Alice bought for me in our last shopping trip to Seattle, I quickly climbed into Jasper’s dark grey back seat and without looking back, /they/ drove off down the long, green driveway to god knows where.

1. heard

2. by?

3. it

4. than

5. we?

The question marks are just what I thought you meant to put. Please don't hate me for pointing those things out. It's a good story, wouldn't review it otherwise.

Please update asap. I'm looking forward to it. _

-hands out Jasper cookies-

Enjoy!

TG
Miss.GIGGLE chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
when is the next chapter coming?
mysteriousxkitten chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Loved it! I think I read this story on twilight archives! I was really wanted updated and now it is! Please update!
xchaosx chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
It's really good so far, keep updating! O{.}O i love it! not to mention the fact that Jasper's my favorite vamp!
AliceW chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
I just discovered your story. I really hope you'll continue !

please update soon!
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
loved it! Bella/ jazz are my fav pairing please add more! ::)