Reviews for veritaserum quiz show
asweallfallfromgrace chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
lol this is awesome update soon!
Alyssa chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Ginny no more hooky kay? *Ginny nods* apologise to mysterious Ginny-Sorry mysterious... oh we ALL have something to say me and everyone from the Harry Potter world(cept Goyle)-GET GREGORY GOYLE JR. OFF THE STAGE NOW! NO TWIHARDS ALLOWED! oh anyways the next question should be what do you see in the Mirror of Erised?,What is your boggart?,or What is your patronous?
Alyssa chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
u 4got Ginny *runs around pointing at you* she 4got Ginny Balywart u can kill her now Voldemort-Avada Keda- i didnt mean it literally! anyways great story!
LilyLuna21 chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
One of the funniest stories that I have ever read!
Sapphire at Dawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is against the ToS because it is in script format. You could be reported and your account deleted because of it.
Y chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
So you posted. I'll increase the number of reviews you have :)

Nice, though you know me and grammar - not everything's capitalised.
TheOnlyIceDragon chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
OMG! I love this! It's fantastic!
SlytherinPrincess2359 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ha ha! "under educational degree 561, I hereby declare thunderstorms banned."

I can imagine Umbridge doing that.
Shadow Wolf-99 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
wow great job! that was hilarious! i love it update soon!
Angel Xavier chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
This is very funny. A question idea, What would your ideal muggle career be if you weren't a magical person/creature?
EruditeMeTonight chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
LOL thats funny. You should start asking more embarresing questions like: 'From anyone in the world who would you go out with?' and 'Whats your full name?' (you could make up some really wierd and embarresing names)...just an idea.
fiery-charlatan chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
hey. how come sirius is still dead? why don't you just have him live for a while? please. i promise i'll be good. :P i will review for the next five chapters if you give me sirius :D
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I loved Lupin's answer! Poor Lupin!
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
This was so funny-the answers were very true to character. My favorite was, "Die Percy Die!" and "You haven't read Magical Me?Dear God, you must!" LOL!