Reviews for There Is No Dawn
W-w-w-wa-wa-wa-waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! (Sobbing)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Sssssss great!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
You have most eloquently captured the essence of Vanyel's and his partner's love. I, likewise, was moved to tears at the culmination of Magic's Price. Keep up the excellent work.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That is really good! it is so sad them storys about vanyel...I love him hehe well that poem is really cute and sad! hehe bub bye

Sarah p.s write more poems coz u r really god at it!
Fred God of chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
this is a good poem and your not the only one to 'bawl your eyes out" after reading the trilogy. erase bad poem from the summary it's quite good
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Oh... that is so sad. I, too, cried when I read all of the Last Herald-Mage, and most of her Valdmare(I can't spell it) seires.
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
really good poem. and LHM makes me cry too! zhai'helleva! -Queen's Own
WBH chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Lovely. Just, lovely. Lyrical, beautiful. I could just hear it resounding in my head. Lovely.
KatFay chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I love it. It's beatiful and ... I like it.
Bara-aoi chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
OMG, those books are my absolute favorites of all time! I agree they make you cry, especially the third one, Magic's Price, poor Van. . .*sniff*

Lackey is one of my favorite authors and i'm so suprised someone whose into Anime and stuff likes it too, sorry, i'm just going on and on about nothing.

As for the poem i love IT
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Grand. I love all the reflections there are in here. Very good metaphors there too.
Fireblade chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
This is incredible. You should publish this, except it's about copyrighted characters. That's a problem. I love this poem.
midnyte-fox chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
*L* Another Hiei/Kurama and Vanyel fan. Huh. Would never have known... It never ceases to amaze me what a small world it truly is. Again, you have my utmost praise for your work.
Rath chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
O.o Good poem! Wish I could write like that... I think a lot off people will agree when I say, The Last Herald-Mage books are the BEST! I just wish Van could have lived. It's still kind of a happy ending, with Van and Stefen living (or more like dying... or being dead..) happily ever after. Together. Um.. Yeah. Now I wanna go read the books again. I think I wanna read Magic's Price...
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 3/30/2003