Reviews for Ask Ben 10
Yameatinwolf chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
I love this story! Anyways my dare is for all boys/male of their species to either Carmel dancin dance or the matryoshika dance, oh and in a fairy/princess/ballerina costume! Oh and no beating anyone up. Bonus: the beating up rule will be removed for the person who wears the frilliest costume! Girls can join in if they want, but they do not have to wear the costume.
Knight of Bright Shadows chapter 16 . 1/19/2011
...You stopped posting chapters cause of lack of dares...GOOD THING I HAVE A CRAZY IMAGINATION! PREPARE FOR LOTS OF DARES! I WILL EVEN MAKE MORE THEN ONE REVIEW SO YOU HAS LOTS OF DARES! I has 1 questions and 2 dares right now. Dare: I wants 10 Ben and 15 Ben to battle each other with teh omnitrixes. Question: Kevin (16), why are you so protective of your car? Dare 2: Ben (15) I dare you to smash, burn, freeze, and use teh lasers Jetray can shoot to destroy Kevin's (16) car. AND NO ONE CAN INTERVENE IN THE DESTRUCTION OF KEVIN'S CAR! Also...*hands Jith 5000 Giant Hershey Bars and M.C.S gets a self refilling tub of strawberrys* ENJOY!
soso127 chapter 16 . 11/10/2009
Hi Hi! (blows kisses 2 everyone) im back again! (hugs autheresess) i want u guys 2 meet my twin bffl here

Jen: HI HI!

me: and she wants 2 dear u guys!

Jen: ok first off, i wanna hear 16 kevin and 15 gwen to confess there true feelings for eachother in front of everyone! and i want to see julie brought in benny! (winks)

me:...great...but can we give em a cravy dear please sweety?

Jen: why dont u do it honey!

me: ok! lets c...i want all the characters to sing a popular song and do a dance to go with it!

Jen: great! now lets glomp vilgax!

me: lets! (both chase vilgax)
Caraqueen chapter 16 . 9/10/2009
Whe! I this story! You guys rock! Update soon!
Hime-koi chapter 16 . 7/20/2009
I wasn't kidding but oh well. Since he didn't do itthen I'll make him do something worse.

I dare him to KISS Vilgax now! Mwhahahaha! See how you like that!
Sapphire.Ice.Rose chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
Another amazing chappy! I gotta say, I liked the fact you guys did a trial type thing instead. Very funny. Lol hot drinking chocolate, personally I like mine cool so it's more like liquid chocolate. Ok so for my dare let's have Vilgax be a balloon...In a box with multiple sharp objects :) . Chocolate, strawberries,gummy worms, and ice cream for all if JITH and M.C.S let you have any that is... Oh and let's make the crazy person's chainsaw a candy cane! :) Happy Writing

-Sapphire
Mr Crossover chapter 16 . 6/18/2009
Mr Crossover. I dare Ben to let Jith wear the omnitrix for a entire chapter. use the mahchine that vilgax used at the end of season to get it off. I sure you find a way to get it on jith
raptoregg64 chapter 16 . 6/16/2009
This is hilarious! On to the dares... 16 Kevin, you have to sing "The Rum Tum Tugger" from CATS! If you don't know the song, look it up or something! Oh, and everyone has to be turned into cats. Very FLUFFY cats. That are also VERY CUTE. NO LOOPHOLES PLEASE!
The Unknown Alias chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
Oh come on!

You forgot the epic battle dare! Dangnabbit!

Well, in the meantime, in response to your question, I prefer 10 Ben.

In the meantime, I dare Ghostfreak to possess Lucky Girl.

I dare 10 Ben and 10 Gwen to battle each other with legs of salami or sushi rolls.

Finally, I dare Azmuth to create a giant mechanical version of himself and have it rampage in some random town.

Have fun y'all!

Signed,

The Unknown Alias
The Girl with Fuzzy Socks chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
... Hi!

I saw Kevin (15)for the first time on Ben 10 shortly after I reviewed. He looks weird.

I dare three males of your (Jith) choice to become 5 year old girls

I dare Charmcaster to be hung with a boy of your (M.C.S) choice.

Everyone (not the authors, though) must eat three pieces of year old sushi. Vilgax (SP?) gets the one with squid in it.

¡!¡

Oh, yes, sorry about my first review. Sugar high, and after I posted it did I read the chapter with it. Sorry!

Peace out!
xSecret-Magicx chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
Hahaha. I was just kidding about the chainsaw, and again I must thanks for putting my review again. It's just last time I had a sugar so, I will never threat you people again. Plus sorry about the last dare, I didn't have any ideas.

Dares: I dare 10 Ben to turn in to a German Shepherd(dog), 10 Gwen into an American Bobtail(cat), My little cousin wants 15 Ben to be torturede by Barney, and I say let there be fudge, and strawberries for all! No loopholes Jith.
Plumalchemyst chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
BECAUSE ITS FRECKING GROSS BEN

Authoresses: Its another word for you its for you

Gwens: I dare you to wear bunny suits

Kevins: (turns them into who's from the horton hears a who movie)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
TenK Ben, he's smarter.

"10Gwen: OK they have lost it.'

In response to that, Gwens, people,those two never had IT!

Thanks for letting me help!

*summonds oreos and eats them* Dang! I forgot the milk! *gets cow* I dare Vilgax to milk my cow for me! HA! Thats for calling everyone cows.

*Does summer vacation happy dance*

Eve
xSecret-Magicx chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
YOU! NEXT CHAPTER! NOW! I wait too long...or I'll chase you with a chainsaw...*Chases Jith and M.C.S with chainsaw, but doesn't hurt them* See? I will hunt you down...just joking...maybe...
Hime-koi chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
I haven't reviewed in a long time! I feel so ashamed!

My brother wants to dare 16 Kevin to lick Vilgax!

haha