Reviews for Ambitions
Felling chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Hmm interesting. It's like a real-life situation of the manga-version. Like without Yami-Yami. xD Good-job. I liked it. :)
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Excellent fanfic! I love how you adapted it to the actually story.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow. I liked this a lot...although seeing Yami not in control of a situation (or not killing someone) is kinda amazing. Wow!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Another really interesting take on canon-without-magic. I'm curious why you added Honda into the scene, though.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
both this and coolness factor are absolutely brilliant! to be honest, when i found them while browsing, i wasn't going to read them. but then i recognized the penname, and started it, and i love it! are you going to continue these?

also (and i don't mean to nag) are you planning on finishing doubtless dropping off? cause that's something i REALLY want to finish. it's easily one of the best things i've ever read in this fandom!
FantomoDrako chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow. That was...intense to say the least. I did enjoy reading it though. :) Great job!
Nyago chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Hhahaha the reason for Yamino not interested in Anzu that way is either because he doesn't like her like Yugi does OR he's Bi. XD Which ever! LOL I like it! I am glad you kept it so they felt scared and frustrated and I can totally see Yugi having a heart attack...XD

Another Nice piece of work!

-Nyago
D-Watson chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh, so this is a series? Ossum. Very unexpected twists here. And I just love the ending _.
olesia.love chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Hey, what do you know? Even more win, yay.