Reviews for Just Like Me
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Peggy chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
please update soon!
crazychi chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
PHEW! That was hot. Really well written and I love the fact that you write it from Jack and Riddicks POV. Please keep going with this I can't wait to read more.
Demoness-Ashina chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
I love this story. i have read it 3 times now and i wish you would post more. i have waited so long to read more and you never post. please!
AlinaLotus chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
Freaking amazing, just how I picture their first time together. Riddick loved that, and we know it.
AlinaLotus chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Definitely a favorite. Kind of sad that this looks abandoned, cause it's really good!
MoonJade 1307 chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
*blinks* My brain went to mush and I had to restart my heart. *fans self* First off... I love This chapter. Second, the way you write Riddick is heads on. As I read, its his voice I hear speaking the words, ever since the first paragraph of the first chapter. And showing both points of veiw are really nice, you actually seem like you are looking out of their eyes and hearing their thoughts. Although I am still waiting for the Death by Teacup _. Can't wait to see where Jack and Riddick go in the next chapter.
a.mild.groove chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
Oh that was delicious! I've been waiting for that one moment the entire time! I look forward to reading more from you!
Traceur333 chapter 11 . 9/3/2008
I LOVED IT!, Please keep going!
ficfanatic chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
By far the most bad-ass Riddick/Kyra(Jack) fanfic I've ever read. PLEASE CONTINUE! :-)
sapph89 chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I fell in love with the Riddick character all the way back when he first popped up in Pitch Black (not sure if he was a comic come to life or not) and fell even harder when we saw him again in Chronicles of Riddick. I've been addicted to fanfics for about 5 years now, going through phases of what I read. Lately it's been Riddick, and let me tell you there aren't alot out there that I've found. But maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. I've found very few well written Riddick-Kyra/Jack fics, and yours is, quite frankly, the best that I have read. I feel that you have captured the characters, their emotions as well as the actors that portrayed them. We all know that anyone else playing Riddick would never have been able to pull it off like Vin did. I can't wait till the next chapter; so until then, may your muse visit soon and often.
Running-Wild22 chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
LOVED IT!11 I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

KIA
Honey76 chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
God, I want that too! So great. I love the emotional part which is honest and so not trashy. So very Riddick. Absolutely love it!
lillianrose4 chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
Wow, the angst the release, it's so emotional and hot.
Saismaat chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
Good fun! You’ve got some great lines. ““For starters, you can come over here with me.” I offer, scootin’ a little to the side to make room for her if she decides to take it.” about as sweet as one can imagine.

I didn’t like “pert” nipples.

Some of the Kyra as super predator stuff didn’t ring true to me, but this did. Nicely done.