Reviews for Creature and the Maiden
I have a feeling the creatures favorete song is one in the chamber by famos last words
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Whether creation and the Maiden" is possible for me perest into Russian your work "Creature and the Maiden"? It the most remarkable which I read on this fandom! :)) I am not registered on social networks therefore you can write to me to this address: /authors/567721
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Whether it is possible to translate me this work into Russian to lay out on ?
Gerrek Goodwin chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Can't wait anymore. Here is something I wrote for you to give you an idea for an excerpt for chapter 30. You don't have to use it, just a suggestion. Please finish finish your wonderful tale.
Chapter 30: An unexpected reunion.

Jhon sat there in his cage, kept awake and alert by the heavy rain and loud thunder. He had his back laid up agaist the cold bars. It ached from all the prods and whippings from the sticks of the guards, to see if they can bring that rage out from him as before. But to their suprise and sheer frustration, John didnt fight, nor yell back. He did not even utter a single curse nor threat towards the audience or his captors. The guards at the end of the day after beating him some more took his silence as a sign that he was either stubborn or broken. "If they only knew." thought John. He kept thinking about his experience from his prison cell earlier today. His encounter was enough to make him forgot his reason to hate. Her words inspired him to the point he didn't feel, nor heard any of the insults ,and objects hurled towards him during his "performance". He was expecting something to happen all day, as if waiting for a promised miracle. He was sure his encounter with Laura's grandmother was a hullucination from the lack of food and rest, but he held firm that hullucination or not, it was some kind of sign of hope. He tried to get up but couldn't manage to get his legs to supprt him. He was weak for sure. He was in need of food and sleep that he have been depriving himself of out of depression and fear. Fear, oh god how it held him. He believed that Laura was alive, but what was happening to her? Was that pig Pierre, his father, his rat accomplice, and others beating her, starving her, cutting her, raping her? Were they trying to tear down her spirits by insulting her and her family, threatning her with her friends or his lives. He felt his blood starting to boil and his hands clench into fists thinking of these horrible presumptions. He unclenched them as soon as he took notice. "Calm yourslef, John. " he thought to himself. "You have to keep hope, for yourself, for her!" The one question in his mind at that moment was, when?
Gerrek Goodwin chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
I know you have school and other things that keep you busy but please keep writing my dear author, im begging you. This story is probably, no, actually THE best story I ever read here. You know how to bring out feelings from the characters and make them real. I'm also interested in on how the next chapter will be, my spirits risen with Pierre getting what he had coming to him. So please, continue the story and end it in triumph.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/5/2014
Ok I'm glad that Pierre is dead cuz he really deserved to die and now I can't to know what happens next. Please update the next chapter soon!
arialong96 chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
I'm really living this story. I love it right down to the spelling errors :)
But my favorite spelling error has to be, " He whore many shirts"
Hahahaha! Love it! Got me smilin!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
You don't know how long I have been waiting for the next chapter... i am satisfied
Autaumn Wolf chapter 29 . 6/22/2014
Holy crap! This knocked my socks off! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. A Damn fine job! I look forward to more.
Ammaviel chapter 29 . 6/10/2014
Wow, It gets more and more interesting? When can I expect the next chapter?
emilynightshade89 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Peirre is an arse. :P
emilynightshade89 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
good!GOOD! I love very much! _ :D :3
Lucia chapter 29 . 5/23/2014
Hi Eitherangel, thanks a lot for upgrading!
Indeed you have been making us your loyal readers wait a lot, but I am very glad that you have succed in finding a beta reader.
How good Laura could escape, I hope she can find John and leave this city.
Thanks again!
Nicole WillKillYou chapter 29 . 5/23/2014
um i think you posted the wrong chapter or story
SheWolfSia chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
Dude, I love your fanfiction! I know English is your second language but you did your best to write a good one! Oh, P.S. can you put a link to your deviantart account? I would love to see your drawings!