Reviews for Creature and the Maiden
AnieBetancourt452 chapter 32 . 7/29
I love this story so much it really brought me to tears when they were going through those dark times together, great job, can't wait for a new chapter!
Sorry, it's me again. You seem to have a very big problem with quotations. You don't seem to use them, which makes this very difficult to read.
I like your story, but it doesn't follow many of the grammar laws, does it?
this is a story to grip the heart and leaves a attachment to the chericters that makes you want to keep reading. in other words. . .
IT's GREAT AND I LOVE IT! I can barley but it down I all was wished Frankenstein's Munster had a happy ending and your story fo-filed that wish. Thank you, I hope you enjoy righting this as much as I love reading it
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 32 . 12/27/2016
hello either angel, I hope you had a merry Christmas and I love the next part of your story! John and Laura are safe…temporarily. I wonder what will happen when Jon meets up with his father. Will there be a happy reunion between father and son or will there be animosity (strong hostility) on Victor's part? i'm looking forward to the next chapter and I hope you have a very happy new year!
ColeAndPhoebeForever!
Suindara chapter 32 . 7/25/2016
Dear EitherAngel, I am so happy you updated!
I missed you and your fiction!
Frankenstein isn't a very popular fandom and I value each writer that bring life and love to the Creature.
Thanks a lot!
As I remember Laura's father isn't with the Frankensteins in Geneva?
I would love read about John meeting with Victor.
Thanks again!
K.M.Benidir2012 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I am hoping to finally have time and read through this story completely. I kept forgetting which parts I had read, and it ended up being very confusing for me. Keep writing, you have a very sweet way of writing.
SarahSapphire90 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Oh my goodness! Hi! Welcome back! Wow, it has been a long time but I'm still here! Woot for alerts. I want to reread everything! I remember having read your story twice thus far. However, that second time was years ago. Excited! Haha.
Kaleb chapter 31 . 12/8/2015
Finally! No more heartaching! Love the resolve.
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 31 . 12/6/2015
Hello Eitherangel,
Yahoo, Laura and John are back together! It took me a while, but I just finished rereading your revised story and I really like the changes you've made! I was wondering, if you ever need an extra beta, i'm available. I would have said something earlier when you first requested help in Chapter thirty, but I was in a college class at the time and knew I wouldn't have time to do my homework and edit your story. Once again, I apologize for what happened last time and I promise it won't happen again! I nowhave a computer everywhere I go, it's called my iPhone 6s and a Bluetooth keyboard. Plus, I also have a Mac, which I received last Christmas; no more Windows PC for me! Anyway, if you don't want me as a beta any more, I completely understand and will definitely continue reading and reviewing your chapters. However, if you do you want my help again, please email me at your earliest convenience.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and can't wait to see what will happen to Laura and John in future chapters!
ColeAndPhoebeForever!
Red Temp Ion chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Excellent story. Good to see quality here on fanfiction.
Suindara chapter 31 . 11/16/2015
Hi Eitherangel!

How good to read your update! Thank you!
Loved the way you save John and Laura!
I hope they can meet their fathers and live a very happy life together!
I am very curious about how Frankenstein (father and son) will react when they see John.
Thanks again!
Vivstar chapter 31 . 11/13/2015
Finally! They are free! Please update again soon!
deafield chapter 31 . 11/12/2015
*cheers on* I swear I was holding my breath as I thought John was going to die. Brilliant plan on Laura's part. It was a heart pounding scene as they escaped. Just wow! (as always) You're such an inspiration .
SamanthaJane13 chapter 30 . 9/25/2015