Reviews for Creature and the Maiden
Please update!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/4/2020
I love this story so much! 3 Thanks a lot for writing it! :D I love it, I love it. I'll wait patiently for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 35 . 6/19/2019
Dear Eitherangel, thanks so much for your update, I love your fiction so much!
Great dialogue between John and Victor! Of course you ended this chapter with this suspense, I hope you can update soon!
BTPoliceGirl chapter 35 . 5/30/2019
Last time I read this story, it had around 20 chapters. So good to come back to inspiring writers. Keep it up, hun!
evolution-500 chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
Looks promising so far. A few errors here and there, though.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2019
A couple of spelling errors, but it looks promising so far.
Bellpeppermustache chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
I know this is old, but I just want to tell you that I loved reading your story. Frankenstein is my all time favorite book, and it’s great to see that there are others like me who enjoyed the story and characters enough to want to write new material with it. Since reading Creature and the Maiden, I have been inspired to write fanfiction of my own. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this story.
Suindara chapter 35 . 1/11/2019
Dear EitherAngel, thanks so much for your update! I liked it so much that finally John and Laura are together as a couple! I hope that this confrontation between John and Victor could be a positive one and they can return to Switzerland and leaving all that villains behind and start a new life for themselves.
Thanks a lot for not giving it up, your is the only fanfiction alive in Frankenstein fandom.
Sara Sofa Surez chapter 6 . 1/8/2019
Wow! I love you story. Its so good, really.
B.E.A.T.N chapter 35 . 10/21/2018
Oh boy...

PS, thanks for not waiting too long for John and Laura to run into Victor and her father!
B.E.A.T.N chapter 34 . 10/21/2018
I look forward to the next chapter. I just hope you don't pull an "American Tail" and have John and Laura miss Frankenstein and her father, JUST AS THEY'RE AT THE SAME TAVERN. I don't think my weak heart could take it! But with that said, I wish you luck on finishing the next chapter.
B.E.A.T.N chapter 33 . 10/7/2018
I've been following this story for only a few days, but now I'm pulled into it. I can't wait to see what else you do!
m.Autumn chapter 32 . 12/7/2017
So glad you are still writing on this. I still love it, and I am sooooooo happy now that John and Laura have both been rescued and are currently safe!
AnieBetancourt452 chapter 32 . 7/29/2017
I love this story so much it really brought me to tears when they were going through those dark times together, great job, can't wait for a new chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2017
Sorry, it's me again. You seem to have a very big problem with quotations. You don't seem to use them, which makes this very difficult to read.