Reviews for Creature and the Maiden
Suindara chapter 32 . 7/25
Dear EitherAngel, I am so happy you updated!
I missed you and your fiction!
Frankenstein isn't a very popular fandom and I value each writer that bring life and love to the Creature.
Thanks a lot!
As I remember Laura's father isn't with the Frankensteins in Geneva?
I would love read about John meeting with Victor.
Thanks again!
K.M.Benidir2012 chapter 1 . 7/10
I am hoping to finally have time and read through this story completely. I kept forgetting which parts I had read, and it ended up being very confusing for me. Keep writing, you have a very sweet way of writing.
SarahSapphire90 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Oh my goodness! Hi! Welcome back! Wow, it has been a long time but I'm still here! Woot for alerts. I want to reread everything! I remember having read your story twice thus far. However, that second time was years ago. Excited! Haha.
Kaleb chapter 31 . 12/8/2015
Finally! No more heartaching! Love the resolve.
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 31 . 12/6/2015
Hello Eitherangel,
Yahoo, Laura and John are back together! It took me a while, but I just finished rereading your revised story and I really like the changes you've made! I was wondering, if you ever need an extra beta, i'm available. I would have said something earlier when you first requested help in Chapter thirty, but I was in a college class at the time and knew I wouldn't have time to do my homework and edit your story. Once again, I apologize for what happened last time and I promise it won't happen again! I nowhave a computer everywhere I go, it's called my iPhone 6s and a Bluetooth keyboard. Plus, I also have a Mac, which I received last Christmas; no more Windows PC for me! Anyway, if you don't want me as a beta any more, I completely understand and will definitely continue reading and reviewing your chapters. However, if you do you want my help again, please email me at your earliest convenience.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and can't wait to see what will happen to Laura and John in future chapters!
ColeAndPhoebeForever!
Red Temp Ion chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Excellent story. Good to see quality here on fanfiction.
Suindara chapter 31 . 11/16/2015
Hi Eitherangel!

How good to read your update! Thank you!
Loved the way you save John and Laura!
I hope they can meet their fathers and live a very happy life together!
I am very curious about how Frankenstein (father and son) will react when they see John.
Thanks again!
Vivstar chapter 31 . 11/13/2015
Finally! They are free! Please update again soon!
deafield chapter 31 . 11/12/2015
*cheers on* I swear I was holding my breath as I thought John was going to die. Brilliant plan on Laura's part. It was a heart pounding scene as they escaped. Just wow! (as always) You're such an inspiration .
SamanthaJane13 chapter 30 . 9/25/2015
Please update!
AbaratFan chapter 30 . 8/31/2015
Just finished reading this fic, and I can’t wait for you to update again. So many things I liked about it. You’ve taken the time to make Laura a three-dimensional character in her own right, so she feels like a natural and worthy addition to the Frankenstein canon. I also love how you toyed with the monster-duality of Pierre and the Creature (John – excellent Paradise Lost context here): who’s really the monster, your story asks the reader to consider. (Btw, Laura’s disgust at Pierre’s suggestion of a pink ribbon for her red hair was hilarious!) I like how nature seems to become a character in the story, too. The river that bears John along, the storm that first brought him and Laura together, the forest that allows Laura to carve out a new destiny for herself. You also did a skillful job of weaving in original Frankenstein material, especially when John tells Laura about his past – I always love it when a fic works in the original source because it makes me view that portion of the text through new eyes. Also, Adrian’s question in your latest chapter: “Is that man…human?” perfectly sums up one of the major themes of both your fic and Frankenstein itself. And, as you note in your commentary, this is an especially relevant question for today’s world. Well, I’m eagerly awaiting your next update! I hope they can set John free in time and that he doesn’t lose faith in Laura!
LadyBlackroseMusketeer chapter 30 . 8/27/2015
Cliff hanging chapter, but I'm glad you're back. Keep up for good work. D
antaures chapter 30 . 8/23/2015
I haven't read it yet (need to do some re-reading first I'm afraid) but I think I should stop by to tell you how glad I am to see the update and to know that you haven't abandoned this fic!

Will review again after I read it. Thanks for the update!
deafield chapter 30 . 8/23/2015
Good to see another chapter up! My heart was thumping in my chest as I read this chapter, especially as Laura ran, and was in hiding. I love the scene in the butcher's shop, when he is talking to the women. It's very well done. You always have such quality writing. I hope I can get to you're level one day. And I can't wait to see what this plan is!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2015
I have a feeling the creatures favorete song is one in the chamber by famos last words