Reviews for Lost!
Chloe Winchester chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
You finished! YAYY! It was great. Nice and unique way to show how everything wrapped up! Absolutely beautiful ending dear.

babyreaper chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
Great chapter what has happened to our boys, and can they find Bobby in the time allotted to them. I can't wait to find out. Update soon.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
Im proud of you i really am.

great job

*HUGS*
VacantAccount chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
I like the interaction between the characters though I'm still confused over the plot. I would recommend you read over your chapters before posting as there are spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes that take away from the main story and could easily be fixed by a thorough readthrough.

(Your closing note; it's more than you usually WRITE, not RIGHT)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
Not sure where you're going with this, lol. Keeping me guessing. Good job.
Chloe Winchester chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
I loved. Nice reunion, would have welcomed a hug though. Very funny keep it up babe!

Chloe Winchester chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Oi! This anticipation thing is killing me! I hope they find each other too...well, okay thy better.

"Did I really sound like my d- a drill sargent?"

Nice touch. Then again you know what a fan of John I am. ; )

Love it, Love YOU!

Update NOW! TTYL!

cavetrollgrl chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
The boys are only a short distance from each other! bring them together for quite the suprise
sweetysmart0505 chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
again plot needs to move along. You could have had them all arguing in the car, but you should have taken them to the sisters houses in thsi one. Just to move the story along. And your spelling/grammar was REALLY BAD not to sound mean, but you NEED to edit! otherwise, not bad.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
The plot needs to be moving along a little more, but still really good. Great job so far!
Loves the Supernatural chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Come on update asap please

it was a geat chapter

:D *HUGS*
Chloe Winchester chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Aw, I like it. It's cute and I can't wait to see what John's gonna do. I love ya lots babe! C u Smallville!

nwinchester chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Hey There! I just found the story and am loving it. Can't wait to hear what happens next and what the hell is going on.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Great chapter and no hurt Dean u can hurt John not that I want him hurt or anything just dont hurt Sam or Dean please.

:D *HUGS*
timetowaste247 chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
I wonder what the significance of talking the nurse with them is. It seems like a really odd thing to do and they both did it.