Reviews for Acceptance
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
It was the kiss betweeen John and Sam in THIS fic that sent me in search of some Sam/John stuff. Thanks! The rest of the story is nice too, but that little scene struck a chord in me and set my own creative gears in motion.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I read this one and completely forgot to review.

How can I not love this ? My OTP, best ever! And a baby fic, great bonus.

I wish more people wrote McKarter. Any chance you'll write more ?
DreamingIce chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I'm been meaning to review this for a while, so here we go...

I'm not usually a Sam/Rodney shipper, but you have written them so perfectly in character that I'm more than willing to make an exception.

I like how you've referenced the changes that both of their characters have gone through since thier first meeting, and the ending was sweet, and leaves me wanting more...

I would have loved to see Mark Carter or Jeannie Miller make an appearance though. And the initial reactions of SG-1...

Loved it though!

Misha
Misa chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Good writing, interesting story. I liked it :)
Nightmarish chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This was really quite lovely - I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews! Your characterizations were very believable, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Sorry I'm too exhausted to say anything else of value, but again, I thought this was sweet but realistically so. Well done.
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That's it? No more? (

Great story anyway D
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I read this on your lj, and I have to say, I LOVED it. Rodney's defensiveness was very in-character, and extremely sweet, and I like the emotional struggle both he and Sam have to go through b/t choosing whether to stay on Atlantis and go. So sad :_( But beautifully written. Great job :)

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Okay, not bad...but...You could do with breaking up the story so that the different parts don't run into each other. And by that I mean put a line or something(_ or * or )to inicate a scene shift, it would be easier to read with that visual indication that the scene is about to change. Know what I mean? Also, it was very confusing when reading the dialogue because you have the person who didn't speak react to what the other person said without indicating(there's that word again)who had spoken in the first place.

For example:

"I'm expecting Woolsey to tell me he's on his way," She added

"I better go get a wraith to feed him too," she laughed, maybe, he'll let you stay then.

"Maybe," she smiled. He wanted her stay, which made her feel worse, "I'll go see if I have an email from him."

"Okay," he rocked in the balls of her feet, and she gave him a moment to say something but more, walking back up the stairs when he didn't.

... That is confusing because I don't know who is saying what. I had to re-read it a few times to get it. Get it? You don't point out that John is actually speaking here just that he is speaking. That's why it's so comfusing, that and again, the reactions. Who exactly is rocking on the balls of there feet? Did you mean "get a wraith to feed "on" him too" or...?

And why have Rodney consider asking to hold his baby(Ian)when earlier in the scene Sam asks him "would your come and kiss me and hold your son please?" It's like you forgot you wrote that.

I found quite a few mistakes(not spelling tho, that you got spot on) I'm talking grammatical here. You really should invest in a Beta. I did like the story tho, you got some good stuff here. Baby fics rock! Please do keep on writing. 'k, I'll shut up now.:-