Reviews for Status Quo
TrapperII chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
A very nice oneshot. You have a talent for dialogue: for making people sound not just like real people but like the characters themselves. You've also managed to capture the sexual tension between them and Cameron's growing strength.
Jen89 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was really good. I liked the interaction between the pair and House's parts sounded just like they were out of a real episode.
dailyconundrum chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That is good. You have in many parts the same style/feel as the show itself. I was pleasantly surprised. Especially that last part about the chords - spot on. It is rare that I find something in fanfiction that leaves me feeling as if I watched a scene from an actual episode. Which yours did.

And, quite importantly, yours was not riddled with the grammatical and spelling errors which plague so many others to the point where their plots are obscured and they become tedious to read. Word choice, structure, and readability are very much an important part of writing style, and your awareness of this is evidenced by your care and competency in them.

Keep writing - you have real potential. Not just potential either; you have quite a bit of substance and skill already, and evidently can adapt well, at least to this show's style. I don't flame, but I don't hand out that kind of compliment either, so be pleased with yourself.

Thank you for writing what was, to me, a pleasure to read.
ILUVHOUSE chapter 1 . 4/28/2008