Reviews for Wands and Broomsticks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
We gay boys stick together! {Like cum on bedsheets...} *glares at my twin* I hate you. {Same.}
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Drunk!Harry was the BEST! :D
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I absolutely love your HP stories! Your special Harry/Charlie 'verse is made even more amazing by your awesome Harry/Severus relationship. The little sub-relationships (such as Harry's relationship with Ron or Charlie's with Bill) enrich your story with an amazing depth not usually seen in shorter stories/oneshots. I love how you tease us with glimpses of backstory while remaining in the present of the fic. Wands and Broomsticks is one of my favorites! I love expansion of the Harry/Severus relationship and Harry's personal struggle with realizing his sexuality. Kudos!

Jess
Mirage chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
LOVE it
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved drunk Harry.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I had a few good chuckles. -
Tetractys chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This outcome is so much more happier than canon. I love how happy everyone is, the drama is nice and fluffy. It's a lot like a...drat, I can't remember the words. Something like a "coming to grips" kind of story? Anyway, I like how clumsy and heartfelt this is for Harry. It's a wonderful read.
olciak123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow! :D
CorruptedSmile chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Marvelous story. I enjoy reading stories where Harry and Charlie are paired together.
ncis slythindor chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ok you left it at that? After all of that, that glorious finding out of what Harry is attracted to and all. Then the addition of Oliver and Bill and the outting of Sev and Remus and just when its getting really hot. Nothing the reader is left totaly unsatisfied. LOL No on a more serious note I love the way this story is written and could say that about all you stories. I didn't really think I'd be to into Charlie and Harry but it works SO well! Annywho thanks for allowing us to read such great work.
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
he tames dragons... and thats SEXY!
FEBrackman chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This story was hilarious! I loved it :)

3 Faith
yukino89 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Will I think more did I tell u tht I want more
Pickaxe chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was AWESOME! Seriously, I absolutely loved it. Not many things can make me laugh the way I did when reading that and I take my hat off to you for producing such a splendid piece of art.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was awesome!

I loved the hair colors!

You did a great job

Harry in a cute and funny

Kudos