Reviews for Prompted Oneshots
Good chapter.

Merry Christmas!

-searing light dragon
journey maker chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
I love this chapter.. As much growling that Marik does, he really loves her with all his heart. He says that she is his gift evermore, well I know that Mhera would say the same thing about her father... Please update when you can.. I hope that you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas...
The Whispering Wind chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
This one is sweet. I like how you portray Marik in these prompts. I can't explain it, but he has a very intriguing and moving role. Very complex - I love it!
The Whispering Wind chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Whoa. I wonder what happened and who scared her. These prompts are so mysterious, I thirst for more each time I read. Wonderful - keep it up!
The Whispering Wind chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
This is a great one too. It concisely reveals a lot about the brother's relationship in regards to the main characters.
The Whispering Wind chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Very mysterious. I definitely want to know what's going to happen next.
The Whispering Wind chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I can't wait to read the next chapter. The chemistry between Marik and Filiron is amazing.
The Whispering Wind chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
I really think this is great. Though it's written in prose, it reads like a poem. You have an original form of writing and it is amazing. In so few paragraphs, you've captured the characters. Well done.
The Whispering Wind chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Wonderful! Very romantic, but not overly so. I especially loved the beginning where Sheon compared the ring to Mhera.
journey maker chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
I absolutely love this one.. Please update when you can..
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
aww me love it!

especially the title to this one :D

can't wait to read more

update soon :D
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
Aww, I adored this! I love the idea of the Phantom coming to help reconcile the Ishtars' problems. And all of the flashbacks worked in very well.
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 14 . 9/2/2008
AWW SO SAD!

the stories between the two of them is usually always sad..makes me wanna cry...:'(

can't wait to read another one

update soon :D
journey maker chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
I love this.. As I read this, it brought tears to my eyes because even after his beloved Fillron has been gone for twenty-two years his love for her was still there and always will. Please update when you can..
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
Oh, poor Marik indeed! I love his thoughts in the beginning; they're so poignant... even if they're sad...

The descriptions of the threads in the canvas were very well done; I loved it!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »