Reviews for Prompted Oneshots
christianqueenofegypt chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
Wow, i didn't know Marik Ishtar of all people could be so romantic - I still like Shadi/Ishizu pairing though. lol

Marik: :) say you'll share with me one love one lifetime

Lead me, save me from my solitude

Say you want me here to stay beside you

Filiron... that's all I ask o...

THUNK* filiron grins and takles him and they start frenching. -

Keep going!
christianqueenofegypt chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
WOW! this is REALLY GOOD! It's like a poem/story form! can't wait to read the next Chappie! -
KolaByNikola chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
Really, I don't think I could dislike anything you write.

Wonderful descriptions :)
KolaByNikola chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I think you are getting toward the roots of their feeling in these oneshots. It is like Marik to be so proud as to want to see all of his offspring share the traits that make him him, and yet want to see the love of his life reflected in his children's faces as well.

Not too short, don't worry about length.

KolaByNikola chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Ooh, I like this one very much. I'm such a hopeless romantic, it kills me. But I do love how sweetly he proposes. (insert girly-dreamy sigh here)

Brilliant :)
GlimerOfhope chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
So this marik intended?
GlimerOfhope chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
good start, intiguing though the main characters are oc and your style has neatly improved in this one
Chi Yagami chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
_ adorable... I think you described the emotions fine D a very sweet chapter!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Oh, this one was adorable! And I think there were a couple Phantom references in this one, particularly with Marik leading Filiron through the passageways...

I also liked all of the desert analogies; that really brought everything together!

Great work!
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
AWW!thats so sweet!its cute how Marik has a sweet side and how he loves her!

PsychopathicPrincess chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
aww this was so sweet but sad in a way..poor Marik it must be hard for him to see Filiron's traits in Mhera
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
very nice! I'm loving these! I think you give very creative shorts to the prompts.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
aww super sweet! adorable good job!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Aww, poor Marik... he must really have mixed emotions every time he looks into her face...

The descriptions were very good, too!
christianqueenofegypt chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
OH MY GOSH! eek! that was soo cool! you gotta write more! I love the reference of the song. lol Keep it up!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »