Reviews for Seriously, I Can Explain
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I once had a weird dream where I skipped school to do something with my mom. I was freaking out slightly all morning until I realized it was a dream...
Team LIGHTSWORN chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Woah, seriously? I suppose that the robots and zombies joined forces because in some video games I play, zombies are super strong (ironic) and robots are super smart and they can combine these traits to rule the world.
Lightweight chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
LOL at Frankie going too serious over a dream. She almost sounded like a rambling veteran remembering their days at the front lines with gruesome detail (No offense to veterans intended).

Absolutely hilarious as always. Also, if you've played Mother/Earthbound Zero, you's know that lamps are scary stuff.
27's Fury chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Haha! I've had dreams like that before! Apparently Wilt wasn't caught in the Zombie feast, thank goodness,lol. Very awesome story!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
nice. thats awesome.
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Dude13 I've loved your writings forever but this one, well you got some major issues. There's a difference between a nightmare and a night terror.

Frankie or you and some of the other reviewers had night terrors.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Loved the story and I can definitlely relate to you. I had a horrible nightmare and everytime I tried to explain it to someone it made me look insane. (There was something in it about a giant monster that came everytime someone moved too much...yah...)

Great story though and now I have to go and read the one you mentioned to read...before reading this story...
Blue Rain chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Dude13, you own. The ending was pretty enexpected. "GO BACK TO HELL FROM WHERE YOU CAME!" My favorite quote of the month. Heck, maybe the year!
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
"See, while we know zombie infestation and robots are scary enough, what’s probably worst of all is an alliance of the two..."

That made me burst out laughing. Just that one line. And the twist ending? To die for.

(One has to wonder what was going on in Frankie's head before she fell asleep...)
TeamChaotix chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Hey, this is great! I loved it!

Oh...wait. So this kinda really happened. To you? ...I don't think I've ever done anything really bad. Well, maybe kinda once when I woke up realizing I was sitting on a kitchen chair and that I pissed myself on it. I obviously thought that it was an toilet... -.-

Though beyond that, I've never slept walked or done anything bad ever again. ...I fell off of the top bunk bed once, lol.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Dude, I had the exact same problem. I could even SEE the villan like thing when I was awake. It was truly weird.

And don't diss the bat, Mac.
Nevar88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Poor Frankie, I know the feeling.

Let's just say werewolves should never be permitted to pilot giant robots and leave it at that :)

Great fic.
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Not gonna ask. ;-)

Um... Apparently I yelled "Jump over the rock!" at Girl Scout Camp when I was eight. And I yelled something like "Stones!" when I was on vacation with my cousins a few months later.

Maybe it's a sign that I should become a geologist... But considering that Science is my worst subject, probably not...
Amalockh chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
10/10

I can recall a couple of weird instances when I was asleep. 3, actually. In one Sleep, I said the word "Bitch" out loud. Loud enough for my sister to hear. I even punched the air. In another dream, I woke up screaming, "KunoHara, you Bastard!" and forgot why. My most shameful and weird dream of all was that 3 People were trying to Kill me while I was sitting in my Mom's van, and I barely escaped, busting out of the car, ran like hell with varioius people either running "with" me, or "At" me. It ended when I arrived at an EXTREMELY dilapidated Cabin/Wood Bridge, where stumbling over piles of rusted metal and trash, I jumped/Fell into a dark pit where at the end was a dark pool of water. 1 or familiar faces just stood there and stared down at the spot.

Nice Story, by the way.

-AX
Super Reader chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh my gosh. Poor Mac! And poor Frankie. I haven't had nightmares in a very long time, so I don't know exactly what it feels like to be woken up by one. But somehow Frankie seems the type to over react. :D