Reviews for Ditching
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh Tamaki. I still can't believe that it was him knocking on her door. Awesome date, by the way.
Kawaiilila chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was * sniffs * Absolutely beautiful! And hilarious with all those missed calls from Tamaki! XD it would be nice if you wrote another chapter though but nevertheless I enjoyed your story! It was fantastic! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
haha omg i laughed so hard at the ending oh and great story by the way u should do more.
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
XD Ahaha, Kaoru! *giggles*
167... stalker... XD
I loved it!
Keepmovingforwar chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
d2- when I read that last paragraph this is what I said in my mind- "haha that is amazing"
Kiki chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Lol "she was greeted by one hundred and sixty-seven missed calls from tamaki."

Btw Meep so true lol!

-Kiki
Karly the Kat chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! that was so sweet I really love those two Huruhi and Hikaru should be 2-gether 4-ever and ever. I LOVE THEM!3
Meep chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Hikaru here is a tip. When guys get jealous its cute 3, When a girl gets jealous it is f***ing world war 3!
No lie.
DarkAngel21 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ahahahahaha! 167 missed calls by Tamaki! Too funny!

Emma:So Kawaii! But I loved the "'what if I don't want to go?' 'Too bad'" so funny!

Emma&Angel:KAWAII!
isabugg chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
hahaha the "kaoru, why the hell are you dressed up as an old lady?" really got me xD

good work! cuuute story~*
The Lost Memory chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
tHAT WAS GOOD AND FUNNY WHEN SHE RECEIVED HUNDREDS OF CALLS FROM TAMAKI XD Keep up the good work~!
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Kaoru's an old lady? OMG! ... No, not really. Good work. I liked the ending. It was funny, and sheesh, if a couple a girls came it doesn't mean you ditch Hikaru. Love this couple. Good job.
hikao-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
KAWAII!nice fanfic!
piroriparopirirora chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
lol i love tamaki's fatherly act. lol

and aww Hikaru is sweet :)
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
HaHa, this is soo funny and cute! Good job!