Reviews for Amants
Devil Reader chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
A tragedy and a happy ending all in one story...way to go! *Thumbs up*
adamjb chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
FOR OTHER READERS

This story is available with much better formatting at:

bladeandepsilon dot com slash hybridtheory dot htm

(Replace the dots and slashes)

To the author:

I was recommended this story, but the formatting on FFN is terrible. Your author profile said that the story was posted on your website, but you didn't give the website address. I found the story on bladeandepsilon dot com, which I assume is your website. Might want to mention this in your AN or on profile.

Now that I have a readable copy of this story, I am enjoying it.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Darn, I was thinking that Wynn and Peorth would fall into the spark and become the creators of a new universe. A world out of the reach of Hild and Kami-Sama both. Nice going with the K1 & Bell bit though. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Wow. This is an amazingly affecting piece of fanfiction, well-written and of supremely high quality. The downer ending is still pretty awesome, and leaves the reader with a fine sense of closure. Amazing. Please write more - anything at all - though this particular story may be finished. I must now go read everything else by Davner, so will cut this review short.
Rufus Shinra SFFS chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Ah, well, I reviewed your other stories a few months ago, but it seems that I forgot to comment on this one. You, sir, really know how to write a AMG fanfiction, and, while reading it, I felt. These emotions, as I wrote in other reviews of your stories, are as real as can be, and you know how to share them with your readers. Or, to be shorter, your texts are the ones that changed my opinion on the whole romance genre, because unlike many novels, short stories or other texts, Haloes, Broken Bow, Choix are made patiently, with skill and exceptionally well-done character development.

For all writers here, read every single of his fics, because that's how romance must be written.
Less Wrong chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
I cannot believe this story has only 54 reviews. I'll add you to my favorites and hope it generates some traffic.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
holy crap, awsome job
141fanficfan chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
This ending was perfect. One more sentence would have diminished it.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Oh dear...a typo. I have such high expectations for grammatic correctness in your work, but this one made me pause, which (duh) is bad.
The "Peorth sympathized" thingy. Isn't it supposed to be Frigga?

Ahh screw that. Good writing anyways :D
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Tofu.
EPIC WIN, man, EPIC WIN. This is humorous, thought provoking, a tinge dark, and all around amazing. :)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
Whoa, the part where Belldandy and Keichii merged, it was awsome.
MotokoUrashima chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
wow uh... fuck, you know it's 0530? I've been reading this since 0100... yeech. ok, uh... first off, I'm sure it was good, but it's not the type of thing that you recommend to people -you catch my drift?

I felt that it really was two stories trying to mingle with eachother. you had the comedy/romance of kei & bell, and the romance/complete hell of peroth. now, I know I'm a wuss, but I'd probably rather just read the light one... I tend not to enjoy dark and depressing fics... not to say that I don't read them... either way, you succeeded as a writer in NOT making a piece of trash.
Unknown Flamer chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
You know, you are a pretty good writer. I have read all of your other works here in the AMG section. But there is one glaring thing that I see: When you mention the Lord, It should be capital...

As in god should be God.
Brocky chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Well, that was some ending. Obviously there is more to the story, but I feel what you put in makes for a great story anyway. I thought the contrast of the two couples was great, although it seems like Peorth and Wynn's side really stole the show. The plot twist was great, but what happens now? This story just begs for a sequel of sorts. But what elements would you include? Keep on writing, because your work is almost magic.
Shade the Bat chapter 7 . 6/4/2008