Reviews for Scared Stiff
pinkmama1 chapter 3 . 5/28
That was very funny, very sweet and very hot. Booth doesn't like cats though. He's 100% a dog person - as is David Boreanaz. Not that it really matters.

Lene
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Love it! Every. Single. Second. Its BEAUTIFUL :) Love the penname, too. Totally genius
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm thinkin' you might want to edit this chapter. There are two huge repeats of several paragraphs.

Besides that, I am SO glad I'm not reading this in the dark.
BwayKate44 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Loved this story! I'd be interested to see what you gals would do with Bones and Booth of later seasons.
ExcellentDriver chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
LOL

This is the first thing I have to say about this story because it's so freaking hilarious.

All the cat parts... it left me really laughing out loud.

And the ""Get me the hell out of here. Right this second."" ending the chapter... brilliant.

The smut part was sweet, not over the top as many people here like to do and end up uhmm... weird.

So, this, with Sensate Focus means you two write so greatly together and it's a shame you didn't write nothing else.

It would be so good if you started another story!
hot4booth chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I'm glad I found your story on someone's favorites. It's so damn hilarious and very hot.
jambled chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Her eyes met his and for an instant, lightning crackled again, only it never illuminated the sky

Ooooh. Good line. Am liking this fic although it keeps bringing to mind that x-files episode that had lily tomlin in it with mulder and scully in the haunted house with the ghosts. which isn't a bad thing. i loved that episode. and the way brennan is reacting to the cat - that's so scully! Love this fic, off to read chapter 3, thanks for sharing!
E.K.A10 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Great story :) I don't want to sound mean or anything or annoy u but I just wish u could skip the sex scenes without all that detail but other wise loved it! :)
Alicia9876 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
that was awesome... fantastic
ShaniJP chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Just found this little GEM and LOVED it! What a Halloween treat an episode like THIS would be - LOL!

GREAT job!
humanthesaurus chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
I like the irony at the end. & the innuendo in the title.
Bonesfan25 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
OMG SO NOT FAIR! Something is wrong with the site and chapter 3 won't load! can you reload it or something cuz this is just evil!
lildeedee80 chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Great job ladies. Can't wait to read your others.
wtvoc chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
in all honesty, i dunno how i even missed this. what an asshole i yam.

wtvoc chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
oh, look. review number 136! stop hijacking, jerkface.

no, really. teeny tiny white robes should be required in most stories. brb re-outlining