Reviews for Stop Stalking Me!
totalphangirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
"Do they think that walls can hide you?" I hope to god they can hide me!
InnocentTraitor22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
ok if the ever really happened in the movie i would have liked Johanna SO much better!

personaly if i knew some one was watching me through a peep hole i would stick a pin in it and laugh at their pain
talking-hat chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Okay, I've been searching for Toby Ragg stories but this one caught my eye even though it's about Johanna. It's so funny! Especially the last two sentences. XD She knew Turpin was spying on her. LOL!

'“IT’S BLONDE! AND STOP STALKING ME!” With this, Johanna promptly threw her iron key out the window, which struck Anthony on the head and knocked him out cold.

“YOU TOO!” she screamed into Judge Turpin’s peephole.'

Brittany-Turner chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That really is funny! Good job, I sure got a laugh out of that. I watched Sweeney Todd in my drama class, except is was the actually stage performance instead of the Johny Depp movie. I also kinda thought Anthony was a bit of a stalker, and the judge a petifile. Well anyways, good job!
Depp's-Still-Doll chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
gold! absolute gold! i'm so reading all those song paradies!
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
hedwigs-pet-dalek chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Buah! X3

That's just what I was thinking during that song. He sounds like such a stalker.

And now we call my blonde friend's hair yellow.

Because it's funny.
Zelos the Swordsman chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
“YOU TOO!” she screamed into Judge Turpin’s peephole.

Bellatrix5982 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
man. it's so true that anthony's a stalker. I laughed so hard, my dad thought I had gone crazy(er) lovett.
Rae Nightling chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
that is so funny. i think that is the same me and my friends were thinking when we watched it.
tulipsandcannibals chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Who doesn't honestly wish they were being stalked by the two? But hilarious all the same.
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That's hilarious! I hate Anthony; he's so annoying.
Kelly Perry chapter 1 . 5/7/2008

That was funny.

"He knows my name...that's kinda creepy"

It made me laugh really hard. Good job ;]
ABloodyWonder chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Hahhahahahahahh *falls off chair*

I'm laughing myself mad!

This is so funny. I dont actually like neither Johanna nor Anthony...but this is sso Funny!
exit pursued by a bear chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Very amusing.

I would have appreciated if it was longer, so the hilariousness could continue... Anthony is such a stalker. D