Reviews for It's Fop
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! That was the coolest thing I've ever read!
Rae Nightling chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
i like it a lot.
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Hey, that's okay, I hate Raoul too. Christine needs to get over him and marry the sexy Phantom. And am I the only one who's bugged by the fact that there's no Phantom of the Opera category?
OceanFae chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
YAY! I thought about Roul every time I heared that part of the song!
teamprentiss chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
HAHAHA! i hate Raoul so this was a great story. good job!
Shedemei chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
HA! I am one of the most obsessed phans out there, so of course I'm thrilled to see a PotO crossover...and one that bashes Raoul as well! I only wish it had been a little longer...
megzlilpegs chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
ahahahahahaah. KILL RAOUL! KILL RAOUL! KILL RAOUL! well sweeney DOES say 'we all deserve to die!' but personally i prefer my own lyrics...'raoul deserves to die!'. anyway, very good.
PhantomVarg chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
OMFG! YESS! Take that Raoul! TAKE THAT!

That was hysterical! Increadibly short, but packed full of humor. Well done! You had me LOLing!

There's a short PotO moment in my Sweeney Todd parody, if you'd like to check that out. *wink*wink*
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
"...he did not notice the rather pale and scary looking man with the equally pale and scary looking woman singing in the shop window." (needless to say) "Raoul was never thereafter heard of again. (Not that anyone was that devastated anyway…)" LOL

*laughing her fool head off* I LOVED that. You know... that line always reminded me of Raoul anyway... now someone's finally addressed it! LOVELY. o
xlawa chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Hahahaha.

I'm totally going to imagine Raoul whenever than line is sung now. :)

Which is delightful, I rather dislike Raoul, despite his girlish heroicness.