Reviews for Forged in Darkness: A Dark Brotherhood Tale
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 1 . 2/7
The description of Sarielle was extremely good - I hated her from the beginning to the end!
A very well-designed dark character with plausible motivs and comprehensive means to an observable end.
I just had really wished that the Purge actually had been destroyed for the soul pain it would cause that cold bitch.
I loved this!
I. Effing. Love. You. Seriously though, the fic was superb! I very much enjoyed the liberties you took with characterization and bits of plot. The end was quite unexpected and I find it to be preferable to the game's actual ending. Please write more fics! I Vicente needs lovin too!
xKiraxs chapter 73 . 1/19
I have just finished reading this fic and ASDFGHJKL;: I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I cannot believe how brilliant this story is! I love how you got all the character's personalities right and detailed, nothing was rushed and the storyline was amazing. You are such a good writer, I cried twice during it (once during the Purification and the other at Lucien's death.) and I was so happy at the end. It's really a great story. Some of it was absolutely hilarious too, it really took me back to when I was playing through Oblivion, sometimes when a character did something it reminded me of the game and it made me want to cry ;_; Good job! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go read it again!
amber smith chapter 73 . 10/26/2013
the last chapters were really confusing
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 71 . 10/23/2013
He's alive!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 67 . 10/23/2013
Memory charms!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 62 . 10/23/2013
Please don't kill Lucien... I cried when ever I got to that stage.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 42 . 10/22/2013
And then there were five...
LadyKryptonite chapter 73 . 7/31/2013
Really enjoyed reading this, though I'll admit I was about to quit when I thought the entire Family had been killed. But the story recovered brilliantly and now all I can do is look back with admiration of such a trick you pulled on your poor readers. Bravo, excellent story!
My Swagg Level Its over 9000 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
you should know orcs are elves, called Orsimer
justafoxhound chapter 73 . 5/21/2013
Yay! I am so happy of that twist! Really clever too, as it should be :)
justafoxhound chapter 62 . 5/21/2013
I am riveted! Got to this point in a few days, I can't put this down. I like that you had Lucien and Vicente onto Bellamont, just unable to prove anything,-they're not stupid and it niggled me in the game that you are seemingly so easily duped. I love the detail you've put in to the characters, how they all bonded, fleshing out the details of magic and the preparation and situations required to stealthy complete the contracts. I have really enjoyed the laugh out loud moments dotted throughout too!
Mr.MCblue chapter 73 . 4/16/2013
You wrote a great story here and I just love your dark guardians in each sanctuary. After the purification it seemed to be so dark, but then there was a happy ending.
In short: On of my most favorite stories.
A warning, I will read all of your stories now.