Reviews for Forged in Darkness: A Dark Brotherhood Tale
Sylvaky chapter 73 . 4/14
I can happily say that I was a bubbling pile of tears and kleenex when Sari made it to Applewatch and thought Lucien had died. I found myself getting very angry at him for not trying to hold his own to give his dearest little silencer all the time possible. Then I felt myself descend into a fraction of madness and waiting for revenge to be carried out. Having had everyone safely tucked away at Deepscorn Hollow, though it had crossed my mind as a possibility, was a very surprising turn of events. It made a bad situation good.

Overall I loved this fic. I've only ever favorited one story, and now I am delighted to say I have added a second story to the list. Well done indeed.

I look forward to reading more of your works.
SilentAssassin11 chapter 73 . 4/22/2014
Mother. Of. God. I readily admit that this is the best Elder Scrolls fan fiction I've ever read. Each and every single chapter was so enjoyable and very descriptive! For the better part of an entire month I keep obsessing over this story, reading each and every line either on my computer or on my phone! I praise you for writing such a wonderful story and look forward to reading the rest of your works.

And last but certainly not least,

HAIL SITHIS!
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
The description of Sarielle was extremely good - I hated her from the beginning to the end!
A very well-designed dark character with plausible motivs and comprehensive means to an observable end.
I just had really wished that the Purge actually had been destroyed for the soul pain it would cause that cold bitch.
I loved this!
Guest chapter 73 . 1/26/2014
I. Effing. Love. You. Seriously though, the fic was superb! I very much enjoyed the liberties you took with characterization and bits of plot. The end was quite unexpected and I find it to be preferable to the game's actual ending. Please write more fics! I Vicente needs lovin too!
Aranden1 chapter 73 . 1/19/2014
I have just finished reading this fic and ASDFGHJKL;: I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I cannot believe how brilliant this story is! I love how you got all the character's personalities right and detailed, nothing was rushed and the storyline was amazing. You are such a good writer, I cried twice during it (once during the Purification and the other at Lucien's death.) and I was so happy at the end. It's really a great story. Some of it was absolutely hilarious too, it really took me back to when I was playing through Oblivion, sometimes when a character did something it reminded me of the game and it made me want to cry ;_; Good job! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go read it again!
amber smith chapter 73 . 10/26/2013
the last chapters were really confusing
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 71 . 10/23/2013
He's alive!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 67 . 10/23/2013
Memory charms!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 62 . 10/23/2013
Please don't kill Lucien... I cried when ever I got to that stage.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 42 . 10/22/2013
And then there were five...
LadyKryptonite chapter 73 . 7/31/2013
Really enjoyed reading this, though I'll admit I was about to quit when I thought the entire Family had been killed. But the story recovered brilliantly and now all I can do is look back with admiration of such a trick you pulled on your poor readers. Bravo, excellent story!
My Swagg Level Its over 9000 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
you should know orcs are elves, called Orsimer
justafoxhound chapter 73 . 5/21/2013
Yay! I am so happy of that twist! Really clever too, as it should be :)