Reviews for Agreed To In Innocence
vbarbie0420 chapter 52 . 6/7
Hi! I just wanted to let you know, I loved your story. It's such a feel-good, cute, happy story, and I loved the AU you established. I enjoyed pretty much every bit of it :)
His Royal Gothness chapter 24 . 5/14
The beginning of this story was superb, the whole drama and suspense of Hisana and Rukia fleeing from Gin, the interaction between 3 year old Ichigo and Rukia was heart warming and sweet, and the heart clenching tragedy of Hisana believing Rukia to be in Gin's clutches due to the stomach churning note he left was all done so brilliantly that it kept me reading, the reunion of Ichigo and Rukia was also fantastic in it's simplicity... but after that I'll be honest, it felt as though someone else had started writing, your sentence's lost their feel and it felt rushed and didn't go into detail at points during the ''Competition'' chapters.

The romance between Ichigo and Rukia was also rushed, I felt as though I had been cheated in a way, 11 years apart and they instantly reconnect? no build up at all?, the way they acted was out of character, Ichigo's chivalrous and prudish nature along with Rukia's pride would have aloud Ichigo to make such bold moves as to enact something akin to foreplay so early into their 'adult' relationship. Maybe because I was hoping for a more sweet type of love than the more passionate one... still passion is nice.

Don't get me wrong I'm still enjoying it's just...

I wish they started off the relationship more slowly and stayed in character more, but I will continue to read and see how things play out.

All the best His Royal Gothness.

P.S. Again the Beginning of this story was absolutely amazing and so original, I loved it!
His Royal Gothness chapter 16 . 5/14

Don't get me wrong I'm still enjoying your work it's just...

I wish they started off the relationship more slowly.

I will continue to read on and I hope the next chapters bring back the 'ummf' I was feeling when I started this story with well written and a more paced out development of their romance.

All the best His Royal Gothness.

P.S. Again the beginning of this story was absolutely amazing and so original, I loved it!
kei chapter 52 . 2/15
aaaaw... sweet ending.
kei chapter 29 . 2/14
love your ichigo. the way you built your character is a kick ass and I can see how you hate keigo so much. haha
arsala chapter 52 . 1/19
I loved it ! It's absolutely adorable!
I love all your stories and toshiro is soo cute in here
angelranchan chapter 52 . 11/15/2015
I love this! One of my Favorites! I love IchiRuki's cute love story, IchiRuki as children! So cute! And Fvcking Aizen-sama is so hawt! I actually love Aizen here! I don't like somebody but Ichi fvcking Ruki, but Aizen's fantasies is sooo hahahahaha! oh! Aizen-sama!
Jessica chapter 52 . 7/23/2015
Hi, so i just read your fic now and in my opinion is one of the best fics that ive ever read it as an amazing story and i really love it.
Hope you keep writing as awesome stories as this.

XOXO Jess
Guest chapter 38 . 7/2/2015
japan doesn't have the death penalty
a-grave chapter 52 . 2/26/2015
Well done , its 2015 and i just finished reading it , and I have to say the story was brilliant! Thanks you so much for a good read!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/1/2015
I wish I had some sort of life like Ichigo
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I thought I would end up not liking Byakuya all throughout the story... But as soon as I read the part that he came rushing home when he heard news of his little sister's long lost fiancee, I most certainly went over the moon with giddiness.. Not to mention the fact that he's been guarding her every single moment..

I wish this Rukia had more love for her Nii-sama though.. I love Byaruki sibling moments.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
It's a cute start. Although, Rukia calling Ichigo an angel does really fit the forest scene..xD But then again she can hardly call him a pixie now can she? :D
moira33 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I saw that the story is tagged romance/humor
I think you should put it romance/suspense
pinkteenforeverme chapter 52 . 5/28/2014
wow, this story was amazing, I fell in love with it completely. this is the first long bleach fanfic iv read, I only recently descoved bleach through an old friend, she made me watch the first 4 episodes and by 3 weeks later ii had watched all the episodes up to the end of the fullbringers. iv been reading twilight fanfiction for 4 years and thought id never find any good storys for bleach online but well this story was so well written and thought out. I like the parings you chose and I think that each pareing was brillent. got too say that your a very talented writer and im now going to go check out your other storys. thanks ffor a great story
pinkteenforeverme
ps feel free to pm anytime.