Reviews for Agreed To In Innocence
crystal789 chapter 52 . 2/13
That was one hell of a thrill ride! Thank you so much for this wonderful story :D
godofwargow010 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
dood u write sooooooo much #can i be ure apprentice
applepieshiomai chapter 52 . 9/8/2016
Thank you for the wonderful story! Hoo! I am happy that it has become like this despite all those suspense.
applepieshiomai chapter 42 . 9/6/2016
Thank God! I closed my eyes as i read, coz this is just a very very fine read.
applepieshiomai chapter 40 . 9/6/2016
This is really well written. I think you should add suspense to the genre description and crime. Your narration is really, really good. Sometime i find myself smiling goofily and now i just cant take the suspense! Id recommend everyone to read it. Im getting jittery every moment. Pleeease pleeease dont hurt her. I wanna tell R: Waaaa think girl, what happened is really really weird!

Thank you for sharing your talents and for writng about ichiruki 3 3
vbarbie0420 chapter 52 . 6/7/2016
Hi! I just wanted to let you know, I loved your story. It's such a feel-good, cute, happy story, and I loved the AU you established. I enjoyed pretty much every bit of it :)
His Royal Gothness chapter 24 . 5/14/2016
The beginning of this story was superb, the whole drama and suspense of Hisana and Rukia fleeing from Gin, the interaction between 3 year old Ichigo and Rukia was heart warming and sweet, and the heart clenching tragedy of Hisana believing Rukia to be in Gin's clutches due to the stomach churning note he left was all done so brilliantly that it kept me reading, the reunion of Ichigo and Rukia was also fantastic in it's simplicity... but after that I'll be honest, it felt as though someone else had started writing, your sentence's lost their feel and it felt rushed and didn't go into detail at points during the ''Competition'' chapters.

The romance between Ichigo and Rukia was also rushed, I felt as though I had been cheated in a way, 11 years apart and they instantly reconnect? no build up at all?, the way they acted was out of character, Ichigo's chivalrous and prudish nature along with Rukia's pride would have aloud Ichigo to make such bold moves as to enact something akin to foreplay so early into their 'adult' relationship. Maybe because I was hoping for a more sweet type of love than the more passionate one... still passion is nice.

Don't get me wrong I'm still enjoying it's just...

I wish they started off the relationship more slowly and stayed in character more, but I will continue to read and see how things play out.

All the best His Royal Gothness.

P.S. Again the Beginning of this story was absolutely amazing and so original, I loved it!
His Royal Gothness chapter 16 . 5/14/2016

Don't get me wrong I'm still enjoying your work it's just...

I wish they started off the relationship more slowly.

I will continue to read on and I hope the next chapters bring back the 'ummf' I was feeling when I started this story with well written and a more paced out development of their romance.

All the best His Royal Gothness.

P.S. Again the beginning of this story was absolutely amazing and so original, I loved it!
kei chapter 52 . 2/15/2016
aaaaw... sweet ending.
kei chapter 29 . 2/14/2016
love your ichigo. the way you built your character is a kick ass and I can see how you hate keigo so much. haha
arsala chapter 52 . 1/19/2016
I loved it ! It's absolutely adorable!
I love all your stories and toshiro is soo cute in here
angelranchan chapter 52 . 11/15/2015
I love this! One of my Favorites! I love IchiRuki's cute love story, IchiRuki as children! So cute! And Fvcking Aizen-sama is so hawt! I actually love Aizen here! I don't like somebody but Ichi fvcking Ruki, but Aizen's fantasies is sooo hahahahaha! oh! Aizen-sama!
Jessica chapter 52 . 7/23/2015
Hi, so i just read your fic now and in my opinion is one of the best fics that ive ever read it as an amazing story and i really love it.
Hope you keep writing as awesome stories as this.

XOXO Jess
Guest chapter 38 . 7/2/2015
japan doesn't have the death penalty
a-grave chapter 52 . 2/26/2015
Well done , its 2015 and i just finished reading it , and I have to say the story was brilliant! Thanks you so much for a good read!