Reviews for Teacher's Pet
kandita chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I must say GREAT start! Only to be left dry with no follow up:(...please update I mean why do three lovely chapters and then STOP updating!

I really like what I've read but do update!
HinatasHelper chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Thisis the second story I've read by you today and I've got to admit you've gotten me hooked you are one of my favorite authors and I seriosuly can't wait for you to update this. Hinata's father is a bastard and deserves a slow and painful death I can't believe he did that to her and her mother like what kind of low life scum are you? Sasuke is so hot. I wonder what happens on full moon nights that he cant remember and what his current relationship with Sakura is in the story. I can't wait to read more I hope you update soon
LulledAbilities chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Number Twelve Grimmauld Place? I see what you did there XD but seriously, I like the plot. Keep up the good work.
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
ohh, i want to know what's next? soo...

what now? :D i just interchange it
XDDDDDDDD chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
i just started clapping the minute i read "s-sensei?"
digipokenarudbzmon chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
PLZ carry on. um...i mean...PLZ
Inaz chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I really, really like this story. It's such a shame you two aren't writing anymore. I love how Sasuke is here, and Hinata is just too cute! Anyway, is there still a chance that you guys will countinue?

- Inaz
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
we all know #12. we rock! anyway i was reading this chap and randomly playing some music off my touch and as the line were hinata comes out in jeans and t shirt and u wrote simple and clean, a song called simple and clean just boomed it my ear like it was waiting for that moment to scare the shit out a me. Some utada person sings it. no idea who that is. its just so random i tell u and i felt like rambling so there _ i like ur story so far.
zzz chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
s
AliceXLove chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
amazing!

please continue!

can't wait for next chap!
wolfgirl7124 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
oh i really really really really really really really want to NO! what happens plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon!
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Haha! Sasuke is so funny! This is cool, please update soon!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
AHAH, Yeah right Sasuke just keep telling your slef your not a sick hermit! ...sure...whatever...-note the sarcasam-
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
You kinda gave it away with the title but oh well i love it and are Sakura and Sasuke dating or what?
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AHAH Wow he bought her for a Million dollars! dang! oh and is it like forever of like for a few months or what?