Reviews for Visions of Terror, Visions of Pain
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
I really enjoyed that. It had all the whump, errr, I mean limpSam that I love, but it also had the excitement of an an evil supernatural baddie after them as well. Excellent combo! xo
samwinchester83 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Aweeesommmeee story! Love it!
Lexy chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Makes sense for Sam to be somewhere specially for hunters who are injured, he's safer there. Though the medically induce coma was keeping the demon from hurting him more.
Lexy chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Dean * hugging him tightly* Sam'll be okay, he'll figh this because he's strong, and he has you to live for, and I've no doubt about the fact that you'll be by his side no matter what happens.
Lexy chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Sam! Oh shitohshitohshitohshitohshit ohshit! Sam….… Sam has to be okay, Dean John hurry up and kill the bastard that's doing this to Sammy!
Lexy chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Dean * hugging him* it's okay, Sam'll get through this, after all he has you to help him along the way.
Poor Sammy, * hugging Sam* come on Sam, wake up, do it for Dean, he's worried about his baby brother
Lexy chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I swear , John you had better help your boys damnit they need you.
Lexy chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Sam! * hugging Sam & running her fingers through his hair comfortingly* shh, it's okay, if this is going to happen and anybody could stop it it'll be you two.
Lexy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ahh but Gremory, that's where you're wrong, you aren't going to break the Winchester brothers they are going to break you.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
One down, 999 to go?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is not going to be a fun weekend for Sammy! I can tell!
CiCilia chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
House of Night novels?
Tulsa, Oklahoma?
Whos your favorite character? Mines Jack. And Damien. Maybe both of them together, as a you know, couple.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
I liked seeing a story where John was still alive months after Salvation and Devil's Trap.

The boys deserve to get to spend some time with their father, especially since Sam and John were estranged the whole 4 years Sam spent at Stanford and then for months while he and Dean were on the road after Jessica was killed by Azaezel.
Cartoon Cow chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
and I did as well as the others
Sara chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
If it was in the right side of his brain his left side would be affected and vice versa the brain controls opposites dudes of the body