Reviews for Of White Mice and Sakura Trees
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Man I don't know what's going on but I hope its nothing too bad,please update soon,things "were" starting to get good for them.
javii-izu chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Continuing the story please
Henley-x chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
The intro was well detailed. It's nice when a author can paint a vivid picture of the setting and the characters and their personalities. I'm intrigued in deed _
MADcreations chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
I love the story it's so intriguing and fun at the same time. I can't wait for what's going to happened next. Keep up the good work :)
utsukushii04 chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Wow this story is so good! Please continue! It is just very addicting! Great job!

Mighty Zeea chapter 5 . 4/29/2009

there was 6th chapter and 7 too

i guess

english rumors or something

i might be mistake but update soon
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
Yay! I love how you add details! Not many writers do, and they just speed through it and make NO sense.

But you tell a sensible story, and you understand your characters! Sometimes i read stories where they're just OOC, and I'm lost.

ANYWAY, I hope you continue, since I'm really looking forward to this story! Night! Oh, *-I mean morning. 9_9

Thank god it's break. .O
DazzleQT chapter 7 . 11/14/2008

this is interesting

update soon
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
This was really really good! LIke so good that i wouldn't let anyone on! lol XD please update it soon!
Vanui chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Woah, woah, woah... why is she crying? Wow, that must have sounded like a really dumb question... But I seriously don't know.
Pocketbook chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
good chap, plz update when you can!
Vanui chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Woah, new twist, eh? I'm liking this more and more.

A beta takes care of grammar and stuff, right? Because if it is, I'll be happy to do it. My email is in my profile, so contact me if you are interested. Thanks!
Vanui chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
The gang's all here!
Vanui chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
LOL. Of course Kouji forgets to show Izumi around.
Vanui chapter 3 . 7/26/2008