Reviews for Fire Cat and Water Dog
codie chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
this was a good chapter but I woudnt read it but it ok
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
N!111C3
FishyFloat chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
*pouts* I LOVE your story! You do such a great job fleshing out Grin into something other than the terrible "Grin was meditating" cliche. I really wish you would finish this. I just might have to take some inspiration and work on it myself if you don't ;)
rainsoakedreams chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Ohh looky lookie lookie! I finally got this read and all kinds of yay! So we got the dream chick, and the store chick who is anti reflection.

Hm, curious. Can't wait to see more!
Someone New Who's Not Blue chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Oh this is so great! I just found this little gem and can't wait for more. Please tell me there will be another update soon like? I enjoy the way you characterize the characters a lot and oh Grin... poor poor ducky. I don't know what he is getting into but it probably won't be good.

*GIGGLES* I think your character notes are almost as great as the stories themselves. More please?
Final Symphony chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
YAY! I was woried you hhad died or something. nice chapter, a little short but it flowed well. keep up the good work.
Final Symphony chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
YAY! more Tiny Sprite! I was starting to worry that you had died. another great installment from a magnificent writer. *claps*
rainsoakedreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
...and I officially love you without even knowing what is going on in this story yet. That's two for two girly and already I am anxious to see how this one takes off.

So few people take the time to properly appriciate Grin too, like I am one to talk, hehe, but here he is in one of his few starring stories.

I can't wait to see what might happen!

As with before you are leaving me anxious and this time I am starting right with chapter one and not reading the first nine with one review!

I can't wait for more!

Oh and if Mighty Ducks ever became available to the public, believe you me there would be some major bidding going on. I say we all pool together in that one *snorts* Like Disney will ever release the rights. They hold tight to anything.

Anywho, I am babbling.

Update soon and don't keep me waiting on 'Cursed Egg' either. These things are addictive you know!